Syncrowave 250 HF intermittent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syncrowave 250 HF intermittent

Hello everyone! I'm new here so let me introduce myself. My name is Duane and I have an alternator/starter shop down here in central Louisiana. The reason I'm here is I'm having an intermittent issue with my old syncrowave 250. The problem is sometimes my hf doesnt work. I swapped remotes and it does the same with both. I attemted to check it before but it would always work at the time but its gotten worse lately so I opened her up and did some checking. I noticed that when it doesnt work CR-5 is not closing. I can see the contact arm moving a little like its trying to close but it doesnt. I checked the voltage across the coil and its fluctuating between 9-15vdc volts when it doesnt work but when it does work I get 24v. The wires go straight to PCB-1 so Im thinking its the board but I'd like to get some expert opinions before I repair/replace it. So what you guys think?

What's the serial of your unit. Based on what you're saying and your wiring is tight with no loose connections it sounds like the PC1 board drawing down the voltage to the relay.

Comment

Working...
    X