CBC table

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBC table

I have the miller extreme 375 plasma cutter and want to get a CBC table. I am having a difficult time finding a table that will work with the Miller.
    Any suggestions?

Yea...after a bit of thinking, I think I do?

Ask your self where is the problem? What exactly is the table issue? Maybe you want plug and play bells and whistles? If that's what you want then yea, it ain't happening. However, if all you want it movement, and can adjust up and down manually, you can make it work.

You might have to back up a step or three in the evolutionary chain of CNC but I see programable access to x-y and a switch? Not saying it's that simple but...it kind of is.
    The CNC is a stand alone, the plasma is a stand alone. One supports the other in automation. Will it take some out of the box thinking, sure, but it's doable if you keep it simple.. A barrel torch is easier on cable hanging, table mobility, but it you can clamp it to stay, cables don't drag, it's simply then on or off?

That's my suggestion.

Comment

https://www.plasmacam.com/

The web site is a little odd but I see these used for sale still. Can't hurt to call.

Comment

Originally posted by Fonedoctr View Post
        I have the miller extreme 375 plasma cutter and want to get a CBC table. I am having a difficult time finding a table that will work with the Miller.
        Any suggestions?
        Don't take this personal please.
        If you are gonna buy something that is that technical (and expensive) and all that, it isn't practical to hold it back to that machine.
        If you find one that is compatible there is a good chance that if or when you upgrade plasma cutters, you will wish you had bought a different table.
        Also I'm assuming we are all discussing the same thing here. Not sure what CBC stands for? I was thinking CNC and the letter B is beside N on the keyboard, but then you typed it twice so I'm a bit lost on that. Certainly not my area of talent.

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
        Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
        MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
        Miller Dynasty 280 with AC independent expansion card
        Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
        Miller 30-A Spoolgun
        Miller WC-115-A
        Miller Spectrum 300
        Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
        Miller Digital Elite Titanium 9400

Comment

Working...
        X