Need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

I just got an Airco CV 300 'll it did not come with a feed unit. I would like to try to build / piece together a feeder but I can't find crp online as to how to go about this. I know how a feeder works or shale I say theory of operation how ever I don't know exactly how it's done nor do I know what this 11 er so pin connector on the front of my welder controls I'm told internment to accept a mighty lV wire feed yet I can't find anything but pics on line a wiring diag would be great for either the welder or mighty 4 the one in the welder is gone or if any one has experience with this welder and can explain the functions of that plug.......................I am fully aware of what I'm trying to do.................believe this is sn of welder RG809238

Originally posted by Mralexsam1 View Post
    I just got an Airco CV 300 'll it did not come with a feed unit. I would like to try to build / piece together a feeder but I can't find crp online as to how to go about this. I know how a feeder works or shale I say theory of operation how ever I don't know exactly how it's done nor do I know what this 11 er so pin connector on the front of my welder controls I'm told internment to accept a mighty lV wire feed yet I can't find anything but pics on line a wiring diag would be great for either the welder or mighty 4 the one in the welder is gone or if any one has experience with this welder and can explain the functions of that plug.......................I am fully aware of what I'm trying to do.................believe this is sn of welder RG809238
    IF you are "fully aware of what you are trying to do", why are you asking for help?

Griff

Comment

Originally posted by Mralexsam1 View Post
      ...I would like to try to build / piece together a feeder but I can't find crp online as to how to go about this. I know how a feeder works or shale I say theory of operation how ever I don't know exactly how it's done ...
      This is why feeders are sold ready to plug in. For people like us.

Please edit your thread title. ALL threads here are "need help." It's a subject line. Please use the actual subject.

Comment

Working...
      X