Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manufacture date and serial number

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Manufacture date and serial number

    Hello, how would you go about dating a MM252 based on serial number? Have to call Miller?

  • #2
    Use the serial number to download a manual on the web page. You may find the date/year of manufacture on the manual.
    Lincoln Idealarc 250
    Miller Bobcat 250
    Thermal Arc Hefty 2 feeder
    Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52
    Torchmate CNC table

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bellaireroad View Post
      Hello, how would you go about dating a MM252 based on serial number? Have to call Miller?
      https://www.millerwelds.com/support/serial-number-chart
      Bob Wright

      Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
      http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks very much

        Comment


        • #5
          does style number refer to production changes made throughout the year?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bellaireroad View Post

            does style number refer to production changes made throughout the year?
            Yes
            Bob Wright

            Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
            http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bellaireroad View Post
              Hello, how would you go about dating a MM252 based on serial number? Have to call Miller?
              Go to "Manuals and Parts" under the SUPPORT tab on this page. There you will find link to a chart that will tell you what you seek.

              Griff

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by griff01 View Post

                Go to "Manuals and Parts" under the SUPPORT tab on this page. There you will find link to a chart that will tell you what you seek.

                Griff
                I shall make the journey to enlightenment, Thankyou
                Last edited by Bellaireroad; 05-30-2018, 11:03 AM.

                Comment

                Working...
                X