Learning to TIG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning to TIG

Are there any videos (that are worth while) that you can buy to help learn how to TIG weld? I'd love to go to a night vocational class, but do to time constraints, it's impractical for me right now. Thx for the help in advance. Stuart

HANG on!!

I'm going to make 2 of them.

Tig starters and advanced tig techniques. Tig starter will have my "almost patented" 5 step starter technique.

Andy

Comment

wayyyy coool

how long do we gota wait you already got some thing on tape or still in the planing stage
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

Is it being done through Miller? Are they going to be $19.95 or $99.95? I want a set, too. You can hold shipping until I get back to the States later this year!

Comment

Andy,

I want a set when they are available! HURRY UP!

Can members of the forum get a can of your special magic welding dust with the videos? Kidding!
          Bob Sigmon
          A/O Setup with Meco Midget
          Miller Big Window Elite
          Quincy QT-5HD

Comment

Andy, I hope that tape two shows some specific instruction on various settings and uses of the possible applications of high end TIG machines. I am thinking of some of the examples you gave at the PRI show. It was great to see you there but the specifics of what we discussed escaped me by the time I made it home! It seems like some less than experienced sales folks could use a well prepared REAL video to showcase the many uses of a quality piece of equipment as well. Looking forward to a new chapter of available education, JEFF
            200DX 350P 625 Plasma & other stuff I forgot

Comment

ANDY:
              Count me in, for a set! I am getting there on aluminum but still like having the education supplies at hand.

Peace,

Comment

As of now, it's an ANDY only project. Script writing first and if Miller wants to take it over, they can. If not, I will tape and have a friend edit. It will have a supplier index with everything from good tig gloves to magnetic torch holders. Everything to help the beginner get his/her welding station up to par without having to do a ton of legwork or trial and error.

DVD and VHS.

A

Comment

ummmm did i mention i wanted 1
                  thanks for the help
                  ......or..........
                  hope i helped
                  sigpic
                  feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                  summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                  JAMES

Comment

Andy

Please count me in as well.

PJenkins
                    Thanks,

PJ

Miller AC/DC Thunderbolt
                    MM 210 + spoolmate

Comment

And me, also!

mow

Comment

Andy's Video!!

Andy,

If you’re taking a poll to see just how many videos you’re going to sell the first month, multiply by 500!!!

Please include welding thin wall SS and aluminum tubing. A must!!

Never had so much fun this weekend welding up parts and special projects.

Knowledge is $$$$ Andy, so don't worry about the video being perfect. Great camera work out ways script.

jim

Comment

Excellent news Andy.

As you can see there is plenty if interest for those.

I will be in for one as well.

Keep us posted as to when they are completed.

Cheers,

Steve

Comment

I'm in.
                            Tig is a ways down on my shopping list but I want to learn!!
                            Jim
                            MM210
                            HH140
                            Maxstar 150STH
                            Dream it list:
                            Blue Plasma cutter
                            Spool gun

Comment

First one for FREE

Originally posted by ASKANDY
                              As of now, it's an ANDY only project. Script writing first and if Miller wants to take it over, they can. If not, I will tape and have a friend edit. It will have a supplier index with everything from good tig gloves to magnetic torch holders. Everything to help the beginner get his/her welding station up to par without having to do a ton of legwork or trial and error.

DVD and VHS.

A
                              ANDY,,,Because you would not know where to send themm, have a trailer,,learning how to fill out where where they live,,,and make it 20 mins long,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack

Comment

Working...
                              X