X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Joe
    replied
    Originally posted by piniongear View Post
    I would strongly recommend saving up a bit more money and buy a Miller or Lincoln product.
    When the day comes that you need parts or service, and that day will come, Miller and Lincoln will be there to take care of the problem.
    Perry
    Especially since you can get a red one for $1449.

http://www.lincolnelectric.com/en-us...incolnElectric)

http://www.lincolnelectric.com/en-us
    /Equipment/Pages/product.aspx?product=K5126-1(LincolnElectric)
    Last edited by Arizona Joe; 08-17-2017, 09:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    Eastwood sponsors a lot of motor and power sports stuff, so they have somewhat of a presence around those folks. My drag racing buddy said one day, and I know someone is going to get their panties knotted up when I say this and go all "well I can weld that better with my feet and blind folded with my Eastwood than you can with your dynasty...." ....anyway, my buddy said, and it made me chuckle, those who don't know what they're doing buy an Eastwood. I find that to be, by and large, an accurate statement.

So if you plan to use it to keep the dust off your shop floor, you could get a chunk of wood, it would be cheaper. If you're serious about getting a tig welder, buy a real machine. That's not to sound snobby, it's just the truth. What is it you plan to do anyway? What sort of welding?

Leave a comment:

• piniongear
    replied
    I would strongly recommend saving up a bit more money and buy a Miller or Lincoln product.
    When the day comes that you need parts or service, and that day will come, Miller and Lincoln will be there to take care of the problem.
    Perry

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by Xxtcr View Post
    im thinking of getting a tig welder made by eastwood has anybody used one
    Correction..............Made in China...... and just sold by Eastwood

Where would you get it serviced... ?..
    Last edited by H80N; 08-17-2017, 09:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    Why

Leave a comment:

• Xxtcr
    started a topic tig

tig

im thinking of getting a tig welder made by eastwood has anybody used one
Working...
X