Millermatic 35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millermatic 35

Giving some thought to buying a Millermatic 35 that appears to be in pristene condition just to have around as a antique. Having read all the post about replacements guns I cannot tell from pictures if this has a kit or what. Can anyone look at this picture and tell anything about the gun. Owner does not weld and has no clue.

MillerMatic 027513 is on gun label.

Comment

Bob will know aametalmaster hopefully he will chime in I Own one and love it so far .

Comment

Don't buy it just to have it around, use that bad boy. Or pass it on to someone that needs a good machine. It would be a shame to let that horse run.

Comment

Check out weldmart for replacement gun, we use to install Tweco adapters on them and install Tweco #2 and #4 guns, the #4 gun was a little overkill but the operators liked them as they were used through out the shop.

Comment

It looks like a mid '70's white face MM35 with the junky gun. Gawd I hated those things and I still have a pile of them. Some machines will take the newer Miller guns and that isn't one of them. But its a great machine if you can suffer using that gun and it works. Let us know if you get it...Bob
            Bob Wright

Comment

Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post
              It looks like an early '70's white face MM35 with the junky gun. Gawd I hated those things and I still have a pile of them. Some machines will take the newer Miller guns and that isn't one of them. But its a great machine if you can suffer using that gun and it works. Let us know if you get it...Bob
              Here is the manual and the gun hookup. https://www.millerwelds.com/files/ow.../O1301_MIL.pdf
              Bob Wright

Comment

Working...
              X