Andy contact info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy contact info

Andy I've read a few of your older posts and have some questions for you. Could you e-mail me at [email protected], or let me know how to contact you?

Rick

Rick,

Just pick a thread that Andy has posted to and click his underlined handle, that takes you to a page where you can email or private message him. This works with any registered member.
    Bob Sigmon
    A/O Setup with Meco Midget
    Miller Big Window Elite
    Quincy QT-5HD

Comment

Tried that, Andy doesn't have his e-mail turned on , and private messages aren't turned on for the site.

Comment

If he has them turned off, he isn't interested in getting private messages from this board.
        Maybe he doesn't want private questions because he is running a whole board called "Ask Andy". Maybe it's just me, I would take from the title of this board "Ask Andy" that if you have questions for Andy this would be an appropriate place to post them. Call me crazy.
        miller 210, w/spoolgn,.030 solid-core with 120cf C25 gas. Grinders, hf bender. speedgls 9002x helmet.

Comment

Bob,

Good Point.
          Bob Sigmon
          A/O Setup with Meco Midget
          Miller Big Window Elite
          Quincy QT-5HD

Comment

Thanks crazy...you sure are a master of the obvious!! I am interested in talking to Andy concerning something other than this board. Therefore, I don't think it needs to be posted here.

Comment

well call me a grumpy old fart, but if you don't personally know me then perhaps i am not to interested in conversations that are too intimate that they can't go through the forum. that's me, maybe Andy who has other irons in the fire feels the same.

Comment

Originally posted by BADSBRD
                Thanks crazy...you sure are a master of the obvious!! I am interested in talking to Andy concerning something other than this board. Therefore, I don't think it needs to be posted here.
                email me at [email protected]

Comment

Badsbrd,

You can catch me at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X