Millermatic 350p Help 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millermatic 350p Help 7

Recently purchased at auction, a nice clean looking MM350p. All cords were removed prior to sale so I worked with the local Airgas and now have all new. I relinked the machine per the manual for 1-phase 240vac and hit the switch. Nothing.. I got Help 7 & 9. I have checked the power supply and it is perfect. I then looked at the board and I see where the machine has been quite hot in the past. R11 & R12 so signs of potential failure.

Has as anyone had this issue and has anyone had any luck attempting to replace the components on the board? I need part numbers for the toasted parts too.

Thanks for for any responses to my problems.

Just replaced the interconnect board on a MM350 non-pulse unit. R12 was completely gone with no trace of its remains. It was reported that this one was connected to the wrong voltage power supply and all other components checked out OK. Installed new board and machine is working as it should again.

Did have to replace the pre-charge wires from the contactor to the power switch.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20170409_103002a.jpg Views:	1 Size:	258.6 KB ID:	581263
    Last edited by duaneb55; 05-01-2017, 10:27 PM.
    MM200 w/spot controller and Spoolmatic 1
    Syncrowave 180 SD
    Bobcat 225G Plus LPG/NG w/14-pin*
    *Homemade Suitcase Wire Feeder
    *HF-251D-1
    *WC-1S & Spoolmatic 1
    PakMaster 100XL
    Marquette "Star Jet" 21-110
    http://www.millerwelds.com/images/sm...rolleyes.png?2

Comment

With damaged R11/R12, check weld contactor W1 and the wiring to it for damage as well.
      MM200 w/spot controller and Spoolmatic 1
      Syncrowave 180 SD
      Bobcat 225G Plus LPG/NG w/14-pin*
      *Homemade Suitcase Wire Feeder
      *HF-251D-1
      *WC-1S & Spoolmatic 1
      PakMaster 100XL
      Marquette "Star Jet" 21-110
      http://www.millerwelds.com/images/sm...rolleyes.png?2

Comment

I have dynasty 350 I am having pin hall on the face of the alloy wheel

Comment

Duane,
          your IC board looks a lot worse than mine. I spoke with Miller and we found out that my control board is toast. Caused by my contactor blowing. Nice guy, he walked me through the whole ohm check process. Looks like about $900.00 for just parts.

Comment

Working...
          X