AirPak / Deutz Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AirPak / Deutz Parts

Does anyone out there know of any sources to find compressor parts for the F4L912 series Deutz AirPak? My supplier (Diesel Power) went out of business, and am having no luck finding compressor parts. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

800-241-9886 www.deutzamericas.com
    Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

Have yet to work on an AirPak but the compressor looks like a GHH Rand.
      MM200 w/spot controller and Spoolmatic 1
      Syncrowave 180 SD
      Bobcat 225G Plus LPG/NG w/14-pin*
      *Homemade Suitcase Wire Feeder
      *HF-251D-1
      *WC-1S & Spoolmatic 1
      PakMaster 100XL
      Marquette "Star Jet" 21-110
      http://www.millerwelds.com/images/sm...rolleyes.png?2

Comment

I have yet to make a call to Deutz Americas and actually talk to someone, but compressor part number searches on their website has yielded nothing.

Just to be clear, the machine I'm referring to is a KF series, or second generation AirPak - all Deutz. I also have an MC series, or third generation machine that does have the IR55CE compressor on it. Quite a machine. It should have come standard with a high amperage auxillary generator barrel in my opinion, but still a great machine.

Comment

Don't know your location, but Kraft Power in Rochester or Syracuse is a Duetz America Dealer. Just keep in mind parts aren't cheap.

Comment

Thank you. I'll give Kraft a try. And yes, the compressor parts have become insanely expensive, if you can find any. Looking in to having new parts machined from scratch. If anyone out there needs cups seals for the unloader valve, let me know. After Deutz jumped their price from $5.50 each to $49.50 each, I decided to have these seals custom made from Viton for around $15.00 each.

Comment

Have you checked McMaster Carr for those cup seals?

https://www.mcmaster.com/#cup-seals/=171bmzi

Grainger has a selection as well.

https://www.grainger.com/category/u-...catalog/N-113h

Last edited by duaneb55; 04-03-2017, 08:52 AM.
              MM200 w/spot controller and Spoolmatic 1
              Syncrowave 180 SD
              Bobcat 225G Plus LPG/NG w/14-pin*
              *Homemade Suitcase Wire Feeder
              *HF-251D-1
              *WC-1S & Spoolmatic 1
              PakMaster 100XL
              Marquette "Star Jet" 21-110
              http://www.millerwelds.com/images/sm...rolleyes.png?2

Comment

The seals are metric, and possibly proprietary. I have done an extensive search on them and have found nothing through other sources besides Deutz.

Comment

It's been quite a while, but I got parts from the Agco Ag equip dealer. I sure don't miss that machine.
                  Jeff

Comment

Thanks Jeff. I have obtained engine parts from AGCO in the past, but compressor parts are not available.
                    My A/P has been a great machine. With over 10k hours on it, I can't say that it owes me too much. I service the compressor every 800 - 1000 hrs and get along very well with it. I would use the new one more often if it was capable of 50A auxiliary power. Can't argue that it is a cleaner setup.

Comment

I'm tearing into my airpak compressor this weekend new rings and sleeve found those parts nos on eBay for under 200 duetz wanted a ton for them my unit is blowing oil out the compressor hopefully this helps stop this oil in the air tank

Comment

****. Wish I would have beat you to that one. I'll have to keep a closer eye on EBay. Figured parts would come across there sooner or later. Good luck.

Comment

Hey guys I know this is a old post but I have a question I have a Miller air pak with the duetz my air compressor is not working and it blows oil out the air intake I think it’s something Wong with the valve or seals I need to tear it apart but I’m trying to get the parts together so I can tear it apart and fix it all at ones I think I need to put a new sleve and pistons ring and find all the parts to the head valve let me know if anyone have any sources for parts

Comment

First step is finding out who in Germany or surrounding turf made the compressor. That bit of information is elusive to be polite.

You might get lucky if you can find a Deutz tractor dealer. Also look to a Cat tractor & equipment dealer for possible information.
                            Deutz maintains a tight reign on parts having learned the lesson from VW going back to the 1960s.

Comment

ok ill have to look into it but day any one know what normally goes work with these compressor im just trying to figure it out before i tear into it i believe most the problems are in the heads i was wondering if any one ma know of some where i could find a used head that i could rebuild then swap them since i use the welder as my primary welder

Comment

Working...
                              X