Miller 215 - None in town.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller 215 - None in town.

Decided on a Miller 215 and there is not one in town and two of the dealers told me they are backordered at least two weeks. @%#$.

I prefer to buy local but there are none anywhere. I see places online with good prices and no tax for me and was wondering if anyone has dealt with Cyberweld? They have the best price at $1,379.00 with free ship and no tax. I also see Bakers and IOC. Are they good to go?

Suggestions?

Lincoln 210MP is readily available locally for $1,099.00

Originally posted by Old Guy View Post
    Decided on a Miller 215 and there is not one in town and two of the dealers told me they are backordered at least two weeks. @%#$.

I prefer to buy local but there are none anywhere. I see places online with good prices and no tax for me and was wondering if anyone has dealt with Cyberweld? They have the best price at $1,379.00 with free ship and no tax. I also see Bakers and IOC. Are they good to go?

Suggestions?
    The Multimatic 215 sounds like the best choice

I have bought machines from both...Bakers and IOC.... no problems.....
    Last edited by H80N; 03-06-2017, 12:51 PM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

If you can wait the two weeks, do it.

Comment

I would also wait the two weeks unless you have something that has to be done immediately.

That said, for what it's worth, I can say Cyberweld is top notch. Bought several things from them I couldn't get locally. Super to deal with and very fast shipping.

Comment

If the local dealers are people that are worth dealing with, then I'd wait the two weeks. If they're not gonna go out on a limb for you when you need the support, then you might as well buy online to save a few bucks.
          HTP Invertig221 D.V. Water-cooled
          HTP Pro Pulse 300 MIG
          HTP Pro Pulse 200 MIG x2
          HTP Pro Pulse 220 MTS
          HTP Inverarc 200 TLP water cooled
          HTP Microcut 875SC

Comment

They're all good placed to deal with in my experience if you can't wait two weeks and/or they won't negotiate in price to the online seller.
            (most good LWS will get close or match others)
            Ryan
            MILLERMATIC 350P w/Bernard BTB300 w/XR-A Python 25'
            MULTIMATIC 200 w/Spoolmate 100 w/TIG w/Wireless pedal
            SPECTRUM 375 X-Treme
            (2) DIGITAL ELITE helmets
            Weld-Mask goggles/hood
            OPTREL e684 helmet
            SMITH torches
            HARRIS torches

Comment

Working...
            X