Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D Auger
    replied
    Welcome to the forum! Make sure it's running at the proper rpm at weld speed and at gen speed for proper excitation you can check it with a multimeter at the single power output socket it should put out around 62.8 hertz at 3000 rpm .If it's been in a damp location for awhile it could have corrosion on the connections behind the panel check there you can down load a manual using this site and your serial # you may have to scroll through the machine list under aead 200
    le click on that then scroll through to get your Aprox serial # I've used these methods to get my machines going from great people and info on this forum .
    Someone else with more info should chime in soon ,the manual has a decent trouble shoot section also D

Leave a comment:

• farmboy57
    replied
    Sn je760609

Leave a comment:

• farmboy57
    started a topic AEAD 200LE Low Power No Weld

AEAD 200LE Low Power No Weld

I have a AEAD 200LE was welding fine until sit under shelter about six months, started occasionally and run for short time. Went to do a welding job week ago and only get small spark when striking arc. Engine revs up but will not weld, check power output and only getting 18 - 20 volts. Brushes and slip rings OK, rectifier checks OK, D4 diode checks OK, whatever happened was while sitting under shelter.
    Would appreciate any help
Working...
X