Cyberweld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyberweld

So awhile back I introduced myself and said I was going to purchase a 210 dx package. Well the first of the year has come and gone and I still haven't lol. Work has been busy with soup season apon us plus I been battling this flu bug, trying to get some snowboarding runs in and building flatheads. So this brings me back to looking at the prices again. Cyberweld seems to have the best price I've found at $5200 ish. But on there site they say u save over $1600. But on millers main site says the package is $5400 and change am I missing something?

Easiest thing would be to link your actual sources, right here so we can look at them. Maybe we can catch something that you missed, but we would need to check them out to see if they are in face any different
    HTP Invertig221 D.V. Water-cooled
    HTP Pro Pulse 300 MIG
    HTP Pro Pulse 200 MIG x2
    HTP Pro Pulse 220 MTS
    HTP Inverarc 200 TLP water cooled
    HTP Microcut 875SC

Comment

Maybe Miller recently lowered the list price. The 5200 price seems competitive with other sites.

Cyberweld is a great company. Very responsive and competitive. Shipping amazes me. I ordered some silicon bronze rod from them in early afternoon and had it on my front porch (upstate NY) the next morning--less than 24 hours, with no upcharge in shipping.

Comment

http://store.cyberweld.com/midy210dxcow.html

Comment

i should say im not bashing on cyberweld at all i think they have the best price i have found. i was just curious if there was somthing i wasn't understanding in the price. https://www.millerwelds.com/equipmen...package-951668

Comment

Originally posted by Midnightcaper View Post
            i should say im not bashing on cyberweld at all i think they have the best price i have found. i was just curious if there was somthing i wasn't understanding in the price. https://www.millerwelds.com/equipmen...package-951668
            Understand-I didn't take it that way at all. All positive. They have just been so impressive on several things I bought from them as well as dealing with a small issue that was no fault of theirs, I just added a recommendation based on experience.

Comment

ya all i hear is good things about them, just curious on the price difference is all

Comment

...Cyberweld seems to have the best price I've found at $5200 ish. But on there site they say u save over $1600. But on millers main site says the package is $5400 and change am I missing something?
                I'm seeing $5295 and $5505, so I'm getting higher numbers than you on both, but I see your point. I've never looked at manufacturer's "list" prices, nor what retailers say it is, as it always seemed like a gimmick way to advertise anyway.

I've heard good things about Cyberweld, and they've been around quite some time now. I can't remember what I've bought from them, but I know I've bought accessories from them before; just not machines.

Comment

im guessing im missing somthing to do with the Mfg industrial price and getting it confused with Mfg retail price. Can anyone throw some knowledge my way on this?
                  Last edited by Midnightcaper; 02-02-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

im guessing im missing somthing to do with the Mfg industrial price and getting it confused with Mfg retail price. Can anyone through some knowledge my way on this?
                    Never heard that former term before that Cyberweld is using, and instinct tells me that an "industrial price" would be cheaper than a "retail price" if there was a difference anyway. I verified that you are using the exact same Miller stock numbers for the same package, too.

Comment

yes the numbers you quoted are right thats what im getting to i was just recalling from the top of my head in knew they were close but not right on the money. I have emailed cyberweld just waiting on a response.

Comment

Miller usually shows a much higher price than you can shop around and find. Maybe they changed their ways.
                        Make sure you check your LWS, and let them know you would like to give them a fair shot.
                        It would pay off in the other things you need in a pinch. My local Airgas guy answers me virtually anytime within reason. That is priceless when you know you can drive a short distance and get yourself out of a jam.
                        He always beats the internet prices and still makes a few dollars, although I still pay sales tax. Miller's shipping is free everywhere.
                        Saying that, my Airgas is way above average. The integrity of the actual people is what matters. Plus I like house calls

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
                        Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
                        MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
                        Miller Dynasty 280 with AC independent expansion card
                        Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
                        Miller 30-A Spoolgun
                        Miller WC-115-A
                        Miller Spectrum 300
                        Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
                        Miller Digital Elite Titanium 9400

Comment

Yes airgas has always been good to me that's where I get my bottle filled for my mig. But there welder prices are extremely high here.

Comment

As MAC702 wrote, be sure you are comparing the Miller package number to know you are looking at the same setup. Too bad you couldn't have bought before 12/31/16, Miller had a good rebate going on.

I purchased a 210DX (951669) locally and received a $600 rebate, my LWS gave me a great price compared to internet sites and yes I did pay sales tax but I know they'll be there should I have any issues with this unit
                            Richard
                            West coast of Florida

Comment

Yep same package number. I was going to buy earlier but I have to wait until after I do taxes to see how much I will pay this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X