Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everlast Welder... I have seen the light!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I have called Jeff many times just to shoot the welding breeze...Bob
    Bob Wright

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
      I called up there to Elk Grove once with a tech question right after I got my HTP machine....on a Saturday....talked to Jeff, he solved my issue (which was just my ignorance) immediately. I told him that I didn't expect them to be opened on Saturday. He said they weren't open. <br />
      <br />
      On another topic....syncroman....if you get that dynasty, are you gonna change your name? You could come up with a combo of the two....
      No, I have to keep this name until I get some of those orange bars under my ID like you have. LOL
      Miller Syncrowave 200
      Milermatic 252
      Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"

      Comment


      • #33
        Well....ill trade you my bars for your syncrowave....<br />
        <br />
        I use the iPhone app almost exclusively, I don't get to see them there bars. I hear they're purdy this time of year though.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
          Well....ill trade you my bars for your syncrowave....<br />
          <br />
          I use the iPhone app almost exclusively, I don't get to see them there bars. I hear they're purdy this time of year though.
          More seriously, I'm a hobby welder but I've been welding a long time. I have to say that the Syncrowave 200 is certainly an excellent machine, given that it is a transformer-based unit. It does everything that one needs. It has an excellent arc in both DC Negative for steel and AC. for TIG. Admittedly, there's no variable high frequency adjustment, but it does have pulse and lots of adjustments for the Square wave to take into account cleaning versus penetration. I also like the start options. All in all, it's been a solid, reliable unit. I added a cooler to mine with an adapter and that helped to cool things down when welding.

          I don't think that they build them anymore since everything is going to inverter technology but it does the job for me.
          Miller Syncrowave 200
          Milermatic 252
          Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Synchroman View Post

            More seriously, I'm a hobby welder but I've been welding a long time. I have to say that the Syncrowave 200 is certainly an excellent machine, given that it is a transformer-based unit. It does everything that one needs. It has an excellent arc in both DC Negative for steel and AC. for TIG. Admittedly, there's no variable high frequency adjustment, but it does have pulse and lots of adjustments for the Square wave to take into account cleaning versus penetration. I also like the start options. All in all, it's been a solid, reliable unit. I added a cooler to mine with an adapter and that helped to cool things down when welding.

            I don't think that they build them anymore since everything is going to inverter technology but it does the job for me.
            Replaced by the Sync 210 inverter...... that is even better yet.....

            https://www.millerwelds.com/equipmen...welders-m00488

            .

            *******************************************
            The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

            “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

            Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

            My Blue Stuff:
            Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
            Dynasty 200DX
            Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
            Millermatic 200

            TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by H80N View Post

              Replaced by the Sync 210 inverter...... that is even better yet.....

              https://www.millerwelds.com/equipmen...welders-m00488

              The 210 does indeed look like a good machine, but I already have a Miller 252, that is a keeper. The 210 would be a good choice for someone who wants to move the machine to go to different locations and do either MIG or TIG or both. Apparently it has both CC and CV capability. Hopefully the circuit boards are durable or at least less expensive than the Dynasty.
              Miller Syncrowave 200
              Milermatic 252
              Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"

              Comment

              Working...
              X