Part Help Needed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part Help Needed!!!

I am in need of the fold down wire holder that is attached to the gun holder as you can see in the pic. My machine is a mm210 but that feature came on many models for many years I think. The part number is 200923 and I was told it has been discontinued by Miller but just wanted to see if someone didn't use there's they have or have one laying around or know where I can get one, any help is much appreciated.

Somebody must know where one of these things are...

Comment

Try eBay?

Comment

yea ive been looking hard on ebay..no luck so far.

Comment

Did you call Miller? Sometimes there is an updated part number to replace something that is out of production.

Comment

yep, I was told it was discontinued all together

Comment

Would this doofloppy work?<br />
              <br />
              http://store.cyberweld.com/elguncara.html?utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_sourc e=googlebase&cvsfa=2530&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=656c67756e6 3617261&gclid=CKXjiPT3ydECFQ-QaQodtkoLNw

Comment

I already have something similar to that I made up and attached it to the back of the cart, I am mainly looking for one so it looks complete and it just bugs me it is broken I guess.

Comment

Call it a character mark.

Comment

Is it metal weld it

Comment

It's not metal but plastic

Comment

Could you take it out and duplicate /fab it out of metal ?i bet it wouldn't brake again as long as it doesn't stress out the part it hinges into .Even then you could beef up that area .Just a thought .D

Comment

maybe, would really just like to luck up on an original one.

Comment

bumping this just in case someone has one laying around.....

Comment

I've actually added it to my saved searches on freabay. If something turns up, I'll buy it and sell it to you for ten times my purchasing amount....<br />
                              <br />
                              Just kidding.

Comment

Working...
                              X