Millermatic 350P Purchase Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meltedmetal View Post
    This then? I'm just trying to help you spend your money. Are they all interchangeable?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Miller-Aluma...kAAOSw-0xYTqi4
    Nope........

this one

https://www.millerwelds.com/files/ow...44671E_MIL.pdf

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Here is an old thread on the "Millematic Reach"

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...th-miller-350p

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
      Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
      Dynasty 200DX
      Millermatic 200

Comment

Okay, thanks. So the Reach is a suitcase feeder made specifically to work with the larger Miller wire feeder machines of that era and possibly later. I guess it incorporates more features than a regular suitcase feeder?
        ---Meltedmetal

Comment

Originally posted by Meltedmetal View Post
          Okay, thanks. So the Reach is a suitcase feeder made specifically to work with the larger Miller wire feeder machines of that era and possibly later. I guess it incorporates more features than a regular suitcase feeder?
          The big thing is...... that it will allow you to use the MM350P's pulse capability through the "REACH" feeder up to 50ft away

I have been told that it is "SYNERGISTIC" with the MM350P....

they did not sell too many of them.... my understanding was that they worked great.....

but were never properly marketed... too bad...........

My Blue Stuff:
          Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
          Dynasty 200DX
          Millermatic 200

Comment

Working...
          X