• Show
Clear All

• D Auger
    replied
    Did you get your machine fixed yet?

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    Sounds like when the carb is full of fuel it starts right up but isn't getting enough fuel to continue to run. Is it time for the fuel filter to be serviced? Fuel tank dirty? Fuel line kinked?

Leave a comment:

• IKone152
    replied
    I have the same one

Leave a comment:

• D Auger
    replied
    Make sure the carb is clean needle and seat are clean in the carb and the float is adjusted right .

Leave a comment:

• snoeproe
    replied
    When is the last time the engine was serviced? Oil/filter change, new air filter, new spark plugs and new fuel filter will do wonders and is inexpensive.

Leave a comment:

• t700Mech
    replied
    My tractor does that sometimes, change the fuel filter if it has one, if it doesn't, take the fuel feed line off at the carburetor and blow air into it, go easy if it's shop air, no more than 5-10 psi. Sometimes crap gets built up in the fuel tank outlet and blowing a little air up there clears it out.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by mariom View Post
    Hi - I have an AEAD-200LE. It starts fine but then the engine randomly idles down or sputters inconsistently. Can you provide me with some guidance or help with resolving this? thank you very much
    Serial number PLS

You may need to drill a small vent hole in the fuel cap

Leave a comment:

• mariom
    started a topic AEAD-200LE engine sputter

AEAD-200LE engine sputter

Hi - I have an AEAD-200LE. It starts fine but then the engine randomly idles down or sputters inconsistently. Can you provide me with some guidance or help with resolving this? thank you very much
Working...
X