No announcement yet.

Miller vs Lincoln Battle Picking Up Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we ended up in a more interesting subject than what it originally was about though.

I don't know how it got here, Ryan and Bob are just out to get me...
    if there's a welder, there's a way

Comment

This indeed has to be the most fantastic of all highjacks. Fortunately, Olivero can handle you guys......

Comment

Originally posted by Aeronca41 View Post
        This indeed has to be the most fantastic of all highjacks. Fortunately, Olivero can handle you guys......
        Volley by Volley................................Heck of a Ping-Pong match....

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
        Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
        Dynasty 200DX
        Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
        Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Originally posted by Metjunkie View Post
          I cautiously await that Esab advertisement.
          And sparks are flying...Bob
          Bob Wright

Comment

If Francis J,aka Auto Tech, isn't irked by the initial responses to his thread, then he should be fuming that his post has gone in a completely different direction. So, to those of you with the twisted sensibilities, I say, Bravo!!!! This could be an effective method of warding off trolls and spammers.

Comment

Well, logic wasn't working so maybe this would. Seems like it did.

I am all about people saying what they want to say and believing in what they want but if there is no logical reason or ability to argue, its just plain stupid.

I could see that commercial, 2 people on a date. but the entire time the guy is wearing the hood; whole walking down the street, arm in arm shot, ice skating, movie theater all that. But the guys wearing the hood. Man, that would be a great commercial.

Anyways, back to more important things. Ryan, what are you getting Helga for Christmas?

Comment

I love these threads.
                Ed Conley
                http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
                MM252
                MM211
                Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
                TA185
                Miller 125c Plasma 120v
                O/A set
                SO 2020 Bender
                You can call me Bacchus

Comment

Huntsman did an advertisement years ago with a guy playing golf with his welding hood on. It was the 411P hood 3 lbs. the lightest hood at the time. But I know a new TV spot new Olivero his wife with matching hoods out on the town, would be way better.

Comment

Haha, that would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldgrandad
                      But I know a new TV spot new Olivero his wife with matching hoods out on the town, would be way better.
                      in my head there at something like a really formal ball/event decked out to the nines, with there hoods on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostone View Post

in my head there at something like a really formal ball/event decked out to the nines, with there hoods on.
                        Green Praying Mantis Outfits...???

think that was in a science fiction flick from the 50's..............

Click image for larger version

Name:	Face_of_Praying_Mantis.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	575772

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
                        Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                        Dynasty 200DX
                        Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
                        Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

More like this guy...

Comment

This forum has officially gone to the dogs...........or mantis's, as the case may be.

Comment

Just remember that the colorful one is the female, and what happens to the male after the date.

Comment

Lol
                                www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                                X