No announcement yet.

Miller vs Lincoln Battle Picking Up Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody here said anything about Mexicans until you did. And I believe the point is that the machine is made in Mexico. That's all. If that doesn't matter to you then buy it. I like Lincoln machines, even own a few. But there are also a whole lot of hard working Americans building welding machines that I prefer to support when I have a choice. But you being an officer and all, we might need to get an NCO to explain it to you.

Comment

This stuff is like kindergarten all over again.

The, "my dad is stronger than your dad" argument. Just settle for what you want, why do we need to force our opinions over on other people.

Francis, buy a Lincoln, you sound like you like them, so buy one and be happy. When you need help welding stuff together, feel free to come asking. We are not only helping people that use Millers products, If Lincoln had a Forum I would be on there too, searching for new ideas and information and skills I did not have. That is what this forum is for more than anything.

If its made in Mexico, the U.S.A or Denmark, Germany or any other country is really insignificant, as long as it performs. I can understand wanting to support ones own country as I like Danfoss because all their stuff says "Made in Denmark" and its kind of cool to see that everywhere in the U.S on the fridges I crack open.

You want a Lincoln, buy one, you want Miller, buy one. You want ESAB, buy one. You want the Russian alcohol based plasma type welder, good, buy one.

Just get on with it already, this argument is not getting anywhere.
      if there's a welder, there's a way

Comment

Olivero - On Fridges you crack open........ or was that Safes you crack open ?.........lol.
        www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by nfinch86 View Post
          Olivero - On Fridges you crack open........ or was that Safes you crack open ?.........lol.
          Fridges, definetley fridges....

Comment

Ok, Just checkin'............. LOL.
            www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

Comment

Did you get that helmet you have in the picture in gold or did you paint it yourself?

Comment

This site is about MILLER equipment and the people + projects that use them....

Anybody that wants to promote other brands or business is welcome to promote them at some other venue....

So if Francis wants to peddle that Mexican import red brand here..... he should not be surprised if we REJECT his spiel...

Terms of Use

Welcome to the web site operated by Miller Electric Mfg. Co. ("Miller Electric"). This web site (the "Web Site") provide general information about Miller Electric and its products free of charge to users in the United States and Canada.

By your use of the Web Site you agree to these terms and conditions (the "Terms of Use"). Miller Electric reserves the right to change these Terms of Use at any time and each visit you make to the Web Site shall be subject to the current guidelines.

Please read these Terms of Use carefully before accessing or using any part of the Web Site. By accessing or using the Web Site, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms of Use, as amended from time to time, as well as the Miller Electric
                Privacy Policy, which is hereby incorporated into these Terms of Use. If you do not wish to agree to these Terms of Use, do not access or use any part of the Web Site. Your continued use of the Web Site means that you accept and agree to the current or revised Terms of Use. If you disagree with the Terms of Use (as amended from time to time) or are dissatisfied with the Web Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Web Site.

Overview: The Web Site has been created solely for the purpose of providing information about Miller Electric and includes information about Miller Electric products and services, news, press releases, awards, history, and other information."

Use Of The Miller Electric Web Site: You agree to use the Web Site only for lawful purposes:

(a) Specifically you agree not to do any of the following: (1) upload to or transmit on the Web Site any material that is, in Miller Electric’s sole discretion, defamatory, indecent, obscene, harassing, violent, vulgar, inappropriate, or objectionable, or material that is not related to Miller Electric products, or any material that is, or may be, protected by copyright, without permission from the copyright owner; (2) use the Web Site to violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or to violate the laws of any jurisdiction; (3) intercept or attempt to intercept electronic mail not intended for you; (4) misrepresent an affiliation with any person or organization; (5) upload to or transmit on the Web Site any advertisements or solicitations of business; (6) restrict or inhibit use of the Web Site by others; (7) upload or otherwise transmit files that contain a virus or corrupted data; (8) collect information about others (including e-mail addresses) without their consent; (9) download a file or software or include in a message any software, files or links that you know, or have reason to believe, cannot be distributed legally over the Web Site or that you have a contractual obligation to keep confidential (notwithstanding its availability on the Web Site); (10) post "spam," transmit chain letters or engage in other similar activities; or (11) engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Web Site, or which, as determined by Miller Electric, may harm Miller Electric or users of the Web Site or expose them to liability.

https://www.millerwelds.com/terms-of-use
                Last edited by H80N; 12-11-2016, 02:25 PM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
                Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                Dynasty 200DX
                Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
                Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Originally posted by H80N View Post
                  This site is about MILLER equipment and the people + projects that use them....

Anybody that wants to promote other brands or business is welcome to promote them at some other venue....

So if Francis wants to peddle that Mexican import red brand here..... he should not be surprised if we REJECT his spiel...

Terms of Use

Welcome to the web site operated by Miller Electric Mfg. Co. ("Miller Electric"). This web site (the "Web Site") provide general information about Miller Electric and its products free of charge to users in the United States and Canada.

By your use of the Web Site you agree to these terms and conditions (the "Terms of Use"). Miller Electric reserves the right to change these Terms of Use at any time and each visit you make to the Web Site shall be subject to the current guidelines.

Please read these Terms of Use carefully before accessing or using any part of the Web Site. By accessing or using the Web Site, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms of Use, as amended from time to time, as well as the Miller Electric
                  Privacy Policy, which is hereby incorporated into these Terms of Use. If you do not wish to agree to these Terms of Use, do not access or use any part of the Web Site. Your continued use of the Web Site means that you accept and agree to the current or revised Terms of Use. If you disagree with the Terms of Use (as amended from time to time) or are dissatisfied with the Web Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Web Site.

Overview: The Web Site has been created solely for the purpose of providing information about Miller Electric and includes information about Miller Electric products and services, news, press releases, awards, history, and other information."

Use Of The Miller Electric Web Site: You agree to use the Web Site only for lawful purposes:

(a) Specifically you agree not to do any of the following: (1) upload to or transmit on the Web Site any material that is, in Miller Electric’s sole discretion, defamatory, indecent, obscene, harassing, violent, vulgar, inappropriate, or objectionable, or material that is not related to Miller Electric products, or any material that is, or may be, protected by copyright, without permission from the copyright owner; (2) use the Web Site to violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or to violate the laws of any jurisdiction; (3) intercept or attempt to intercept electronic mail not intended for you; (4) misrepresent an affiliation with any person or organization; (5) upload to or transmit on the Web Site any advertisements or solicitations of business; (6) restrict or inhibit use of the Web Site by others; (7) upload or otherwise transmit files that contain a virus or corrupted data; (8) collect information about others (including e-mail addresses) without their consent; (9) download a file or software or include in a message any software, files or links that you know, or have reason to believe, cannot be distributed legally over the Web Site or that you have a contractual obligation to keep confidential (notwithstanding its availability on the Web Site); (10) post "spam," transmit chain letters or engage in other similar activities; or (11) engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Web Site, or which, as determined by Miller Electric, may harm Miller Electric or users of the Web Site or expose them to liability.

https://www.millerwelds.com/terms-of-use
                  As it should be used my 20 year old maxstar 152 today been a while smooth as silk the new dynastys are not as smooth have a aerowave 375 also so I have a gist of what's good just saying don't knock it red machines are real nice nobody can go wrong buying American

Comment

Hey guys, I could be wrong here, but looking at the user profile, it looks as though Francis J and Auto Tech are the same person.

Comment

Fascinating. I wonder if either would care to explain?

Comment

Hmmmm 6-53 birthdays...Bob
                        Bob Wright

Comment

Birds of the feather.....

Comment

Nooooo. He would never.....

Comment

Originally posted by Metjunkie View Post
                              Hey guys, I could be wrong here, but looking at the user profile, it looks as though Francis J and Auto Tech are the same person.
                              EXACT MATCH by using the IP Addresses...Bob
                              Bob Wright

Comment

Bob, I have a totally disrelated question to all this.... What does the bars under the profile name mean? I see Ryan and H80N's are full and mine are 2... What are they? I figured you might now being a Moderator and all.

Comment

Working...
                                X