Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandyg
    replied
    It's the no modification that makes it a nice thing.

Leave a comment:

• Oldgrandad
    replied
    I also have tied many a knot in cords, this plug works really well and you don't have to modify your tools just plug and go, tug and your still connected.

Leave a comment:

• Sandyg
    replied
    We used to solve that problem by doubling over the cords and trying a loose knot or just get twist locks.

Still a cool looking for compatible straight plug and not really that expensive.

Leave a comment:

• Lostone
    replied
    Originally posted by MAC702 View Post
    ...The video OscarJr posted was a very annoying commercial that told me nothing about it (not his fault),..
    Man, I glad I'm not the only one. I wouldn't buy it alone just because the video was so uninformative and didn't show how it's disconnected or works. Plus it looks like it was produced as a high school project in 1983

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    Yes, it's not an "L" locking connector. It locks onto normal NEMA 5-15 plugs. The video OscarJr posted was a very annoying commercial that told me nothing about it (not his fault), but it had a link to this one which does: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CzGFI_g-oU, and you can pretty much start at 0:25 and only watch a minute of it.
    Last edited by MAC702; 12-12-2016, 10:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• elvis
    replied
    is it different than the nema L5-15/L5-20 for ends?

Leave a comment:

• FusionKing
    replied
    Looks great for our shop
    Thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• OscarJr
    replied
    Not bad. Pretty darn simple mechanism for utilizing the small holes already on straight prong'ed 15A 110V plugs.

Leave a comment:

• Oldgrandad
    started a topic Coolest cord end ever!

Coolest cord end ever!

An electrician turned me on to these a few years ago and I thought this would be a great place to share this product. It is a locking cord end. I'm sure you have all tied your grinder cord to the extension cord because it kept pulling out while you were working. With this cord end you'll never tie another cord up.They are a little pricey but I feel they are worth every penny. From the mfg. they are around $20, They also sell completed cords so the is no need to retrofit. I found a vendor here in California that sells the cord ends to me for $14 and change. I've installed them on every extension cord the company has. Hope you all find this helpful.
Working...
X