replied
    Well it's what I'm here for...helping people...it's my job. <br />
    <br />
    Besides, anything to help you guys....

Leave a comment:

• Olivero
    replied
    Ryan,

If only my math teacher would have been more like you.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
    Well my calculation was for a cab over reefer with a 450 lbs driver and 350 lbs co-driver. And not one of them new, fiberglass truck jobs either, one of those old and awesome all steel and meat and potato kind of trucks. So it's probably a toss up.
    Flawless......................................

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    Well my calculation was for a cab over reefer with a 450 lbs driver and 350 lbs co-driver. And not one of them new, fiberglass truck jobs either, one of those old and awesome all steel and meat and potato kind of trucks. So it's probably a toss up.

Leave a comment:

• Olivero
    replied
    Haha., spot on. Turns out it was the trailer they backed up, guy on the truck said it was about 15.000 lbs.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    That's strange, that's exactly what I was gonna post. It would be my assessment that your ramp doohickey would hold, at a minimum, the front end of a Sysco delivery truck. <br />
    <br />
    I was right for once!!

Leave a comment:

• Olivero
    replied
    Well. They drove the front of a sysco delivery truck onto it to try to sink it down in the asphalt. Did not work, ramp survived though, so I guess that's good enough for me. If it can hold the front of a Sysco truck I think electric pallet jacks and pallets full of goods won't be a problem.

Leave a comment:

• Olivero
    replied
    Here are the pictures, wish they could be bigger so you guys could see it better but its a 48" X 44 1/2" ramp. 5" high, 2.5" squares stacked and cut at slope to get the right angle.

Diamond is 3003, 1/4" tubing is 6061 T-6, 1/8" wall 2.5 " square. welded with 4943 at 200 Amps., 40/60%
    Last edited by Olivero; 11-06-2016, 10:14 PM. Reason: Added photo

Leave a comment:

• Olivero
    started a topic Estimation of weight carriage?

Estimation of weight carriage?

Fellas!

So I am trying to get a ballpark on how much weight this ramp can hold, Its a 1/4" 3003 diamond plate, frame is 2.5" 6061 T-6 square tubing, welded with 4943 ( i believe, its 4043's replacement so to speak) Trying to get decent pictures up but MY GOD its annoying.
Working...
X