No announcement yet.

Multimatic 200 spool question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, wasnt really looking for cheap brand stuff online, but the good stuff just online, since there arent many places around me open on weekends where i can pick it up. I work til 5 during the week and most suppliers are closed or closing by that time..

Im located in katy, Tx

I dont mind buying the larger spools, just not sure where to get it locally.
    thanks

Comment

Noticed you are out in Beaumont, appreciate the offer on the wire.. unless you will be at the Renfest this saturday but thanks

Comment

Dude, my buddy just text me and said he made it to the camp grounds. I could've sent it with him! I almost took a shift of vacation and went this weekend too. I'm planning on going next weekend though. If you're up for camping at renfest, cmon out. <br />
        <br />
        And I was just out that way, it's where I scored this 13" south bend lathe. Not quite to Katy, but close. <br />
        <br />
        You should be able to get Lincoln brand welding wire at lowes or Home Depot. My LWS is open on Saturday until noon, so call around. Ace hardware carries some welding wire too, might be forney brand? Not sure if that's right.

Comment

Well i guess the thing is i dont need wire, just needed to find the proper way to setup for the smaller spool is all. I have i think 1 or 2 more rolls but they are all small spool, so would need to make sure i have it setup right to hold it snug.. We should be heading out there tomorrow morning and who knows how long we will be there.. but should be fun.

Comment

Working...
          X