GoTorch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoTorch?

Does anyone have any experience with GoTorch CNC table? I'm looking for an entry level CNC table and this one has caught my eye. I've done a lot of research on it and I'm aware of the "hidden fees" to get the table to function the way I would like. My question is, does the computer need to be plugged into the table? Or can I draw something (with the upgraded software) on my computer in my house, save it to a USB thumb drive and then plug the USB thumb drive in the table in my garage? Thanks for any help.

Plasma Cam is on my wish list...Bob
    Bob Wright

Comment

Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post
      Plasma Cam is on my wish list...Bob
      there are several of us here with the PlasmaCam....

I have the 4x4 THC...w/Hypetherm PM-1000

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
      Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
      Dynasty 200DX
      Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
      Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

You will need a pc in the shop to operate the table.
        Lincoln Idealarc 250
        Miller Bobcat 250
        Thermal Arc Hefty 2 feeder
        Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52
        Torchmate CNC table

Comment

Just FYI, the go torch will be an exercise in frustration without the DE software, and doesn't really get useful until you have height control. Once you get it and decide to make it bigger let me know, I have extra rails and gantry tube.
          I have had mine for years, and cut it all apart and made it bigger. 4x4 is about the minimum size I would buy.

Comment

Working...
          X