Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edlebby
    replied
    if i have absolute access to 240v at all times, is there any reason to get the 211 v the 190?

in other words, is the real comparison 210 v 190 or 210 v 211 for what i am looking to do?
    Last edited by edlebby; 09-28-2016, 07:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DATEC
    replied
    Originally posted by H80N View Post

Why buy a used MM210 when you can buy a brand new MM211 inverter with full warranty for less...???

https://www.millerwelds.com/equipmen...-welder-m30024

It includes a full new large bottle. That would be a good savings which would make it a tough one. The 211 (previous model) is a very good unit the new one I haven't used so I can't comment on it. I might lean towards the used one cause of the bottle might want to see if he would negotiate a little.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by edlebby View Post
    If you:

1. were new to welding and wanted to buy a good quality mig welder
    2. planned to use it connection with an old car hobby (so occasional welding of brackets, sheet metal, minor metal repair, creating stands, holders, very basic tools, etc)
    3. were not going to use it commercially and had $1250 to spend
    4. and had a MM210 available locally, used once, purchased four years ago and truly in like new condition available to you for 1250 (1350 with a new large full cylinder of 25/75), would you buy that knowing it is over kill or spend the same money for something newer and smaller?

my own views: bigger is always better, can grow into it, etc; but, takes up more space, more cumbersome, harder to use on thin metal

thanks for your views
    Why buy a used MM210 when you can buy a brand new MM211 inverter with full warranty for less...???

https://www.millerwelds.com/equipmen...-welder-m30024

Last edited by H80N; 09-28-2016, 06:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• edlebby
    started a topic Which would you buy

Which would you buy

If you:

1. were new to welding and wanted to buy a good quality mig welder
    2. planned to use it connection with an old car hobby (so occasional welding of brackets, sheet metal, minor metal repair, creating stands, holders, very basic tools, etc)
    3. were not going to use it commercially and had $1250 to spend
    4. and had a MM210 available locally, used once, purchased four years ago and truly in like new condition available to you for 1250 (1350 with a new large full cylinder of 25/75), would you buy that knowing it is over kill or spend the same money for something newer and smaller?

my own views: bigger is always better, can grow into it, etc; but, takes up more space, more cumbersome, harder to use on thin metal

thanks for your views
Working...
X