Syncrowave 250 DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syncrowave 250 DX

I have this welder at work. I noticed when I turn the machine off and then on again at a later time to use it the TIG settings have changed from the way I had them before I used it the last time. Is this normal or is it an issue with maybe the circuit board or something? Ty.

Originally posted by Welder1986 View Post
    I have this welder at work. I noticed when I turn the machine off and then on again at a later time to use it the TIG settings have changed from the way I had them before I used it the last time. Is this normal or is it an issue with maybe the circuit board or something? Ty.
    serial number...??

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

My MM252 did that. But I moved to a different building and it stopped. Electric related I don't know...Bob
      Bob Wright

Comment

Fellow employee(s) just jackin' with ya?
        MM200 w/spot controller and Spoolmatic 1
        Syncrowave 180 SD
        Bobcat 225G Plus LPG/NG w/14-pin*
        *Homemade Suitcase Wire Feeder
        *HF-251D-1
        *WC-1S & Spoolmatic 1
        PakMaster 100XL
        Marquette "Star Jet" 21-110
        http://www.millerwelds.com/images/sm...rolleyes.png?2

Comment

No I tested this 4 times in a row just by turning it on/off and 3 out of the 4 times the settings changed on its own. Ill get the serial number when I go back to work 2morro. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X