Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    As usual Hankj is on it, right on all counts. You'll love the mm210.
    Peace,

Leave a comment:

• hankj
    replied
    The MM251 and up have "fan on demand". Us 210'ers gotta listen to the fan run.

The other day, while I was setting up some pieces between welds, my fan quit! Almost instantly, the wife yelled "what did you do - the TV's off!", and, lo and behold, so was the rest of the power! Scared me. I was worried about the machine until I relaized it was the utility company's fault.

Hank

Leave a comment:

• JET
    replied
    And there is no trying to steal my name!

Leave a comment:

• JET7
    replied
    MM210 Cooling Fan

Thank you for your reply TIMW. I did not think the fan was a problem, but it is nice to hear from somebody with experience.
    Happy sparks!

Leave a comment:

• timw
    replied
    My MM 210 is 3 1/2 years old and the fan runs full time, unless they changed them it's normal.
    Exellent machine, I've made a lot of money with mine and I'm still using the original nose cone.

Leave a comment:

• JET7
    started a topic MM210 Cooling Fan

MM210 Cooling Fan

Hello outthere:
    I recently bought a MM210 and so far it exceeded my expectations. I just have one question.
    I am running the unit with 208V and the fan seems to run as long as the power switch is on. The unit seems to operate properly, I do not smell overheating but I was wondering because in the brochure it says that the fan only runs when the unit needs it.
    Is this normal!. I would appreciate any advise
Working...
X