Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you remember to close the gas tank when done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meltedmetal
    replied
    And get into the habit of re-checking you gas valves before you leave the area/room/building.

Leave a comment:

• duaneb55
    replied
    Hang your hood over the tank valve to remind you. Get into the habit of shutting off the gas before shutting off the machine.

Leave a comment:

• Bls repair
    replied
    I would put a sign next to the on off switch for myself (shut off gas stupid &#128516

Leave a comment:

• OscarJr
    replied
    I just do.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post
    You will remember when you go to use it next time and its empty and now you have to buy another...Bob
    +1...... if you are paying for it.... my guess is that closing the bottle valve will become a higher priority.....

There is NO App for that....

Leave a comment:

• aametalmaster
    replied
    You will remember when you go to use it next time and its empty and now you have to buy another...Bob

Leave a comment:

• aametalmaster
    replied
    That's not good. Take a squirt bottle with soap and water and find the leak. Gas isn't cheap...Bob

Leave a comment:

• bcjm
    started a topic How do you remember to close the gas tank when done?

How do you remember to close the gas tank when done?

I keep forgetting to close the tank valve when I finish welding. I probably used no more than 10% of the gas for the last few tanks. The flowmeter/regulator does not seal the tank completely. If I don't close the tank valve the gas will leaks out after a few days.
Working...
X