NavPers Technical Manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NavPers Technical Manuals

While not exclusively covering just welding... these old manuals cover many related topics that might be of interest

These are a free public domain download from the Internet Archive

https://archive.org/details/navpers

Enjoy...

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

WOW world of information there. Thanks. Looks like my dads Lockheed Missles and Space books i have at home...Bob
    Bob Wright

Comment

I actually have hard copies of a few of those somewhere, but this link is a real treasure trove! Thanks for finding and posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeronca41 View Post
        I actually have hard copies of a few of those somewhere, but this link is a real treasure trove! Thanks for finding and posting!
        There are so many wonderful free resources available on the internet...
        if only folks are willing to take advantage of them... the posibles are limitless...

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
        Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
        Dynasty 200DX
        Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
        Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Working...
        X