Dynasty 350 Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeronca41 View Post
    Cruizer is a professional welder tech, factory certified, in Canada. He watches most threads here when he's able and really knows his stuff. Just start a new thread with your questions and he will probably join in the discussion. There are a number of other really smart guys here also, so ask away. Great group here, that has helped me out several times, in one case saving me from blowing an expensive board in my Trailblazer. And I now have an avatar thanks to H80N!

Miller support is why I have Miller welders. Other people make some good products, but I don't think any other big guys provide help like Miller. There are no doubt some who would take issue wth that; everyone's entitled to their opinion, but that's mine. Also lots of good support reports on HTP (usaweld.com). Good place to look for supplies, great people.

Thank you, Aeronca41! That's great to hear. We're always happy to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller Welders View Post

Thank you, Aeronca41! That's great to hear. We're always happy to help.
      Keep up the good work!

Comment

Made a popping sound as the input mod pooched itself. So replacing PC5 will do nothing until the mother primary board and its mods are replaced

Comment

I changed the primary board with the resistor that blew. Cruizer is it common for those Semikron mods to fail if the primary board fails? They seem isolated and feedback failure doesn't look likely. Do you have a data sheet on those mods? Thanks, Mike

Comment

One thing I forgot to mention was that there was about a 5 second delay from when I powered up till the pop, maybe longer. In addition to fixing my machine I'm more curious as the the root cause. I'm kinda a need to know guy.

Comment

Well, yes as the unit has to determine the input voltage BEFORE the regulators in the Mods. yes, your input Mod is blown. . Email me at [email protected]. Perhaps I can throw you the Preinspection for the unit BEFORE you start throwing useless parts at it.

Comment

Thanks Cruizer, just send you an email

Comment

Working...
                X