X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by Welder99 View Post
    Thank you H80N that's what I was looking for. This site rocks, there's allot of good people here in the trade. Thanks again everyone.
    Glad we could help... you are right..there are a lot of good people here...

and we are happy to welcome you as one more....

Leave a comment:

• Welder99
    replied
    Thank you H80N that's what I was looking for. This site rocks, there's allot of good people here in the trade. Thanks again everyone.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by Welder99 View Post
    Thank you for the input. Yes mine also has the one sideways prong.I have made an adapter but I like the new set up Miller has on the newer machines, just unscrew the end and screw on the other. The serial number is LF010121M. Thanks again.
    See page #2 in this manual

https://www.millerwelds.com/files/ow...42R_PT_MIL.pdf

ITEMS # 15, 40 & 41

you can order them here

http://miller4less.com/index.php

Leave a comment:

• Welder99
    replied
    Thank you for the input. Yes mine also has the one sideways prong.I have made an adapter but I like the new set up Miller has on the newer machines, just unscrew the end and screw on the other. The serial number is LF010121M. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Broccoli1
    replied
    $99.00 for MVP cord set

As mentioned you can make yer own pigtail adapter for a lot less

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Serial # PLS....

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    its a conformity marking for European markets.

My Maxstar 150 originally came with the 240 plug, looks sort of like a regular plug but with one blade turned sideways...whatever its called. When I got my machine, it had been cut off and a regular 115v plug put on it. I cut that sucker right back off and put what was originally intended back on mine, mostly because I already had an outlet for it that I run my plasma cutter on.

I have no idea if you can take that cord off and put the multi-twister-doohickey plug on, but I don't see why not, although I bet its expensive. What I did was made up a simple adapter pigtail so I can plug it into pretty much anything single phase, cost me about $20 I'd say.

Leave a comment:

• Welder99
    started a topic Older 150 STL question

Older 150 STL question

Hello, I have an older max star 150 STL that has a regular power cord. The newer 150 's have the screw on plugs u can change out from 120v - to 240 Volt. My question is can I order the newer power cord and change it out?One other question is what is the ( CE models) ?I was looking on line at the Miller manual and it mentioned CE. Thanks
Working...
X