Serial # on trailblazer 44d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial # on trailblazer 44d

I posted about a 44d with ne arc a little while back and desided to go ahead and purchase it. Went to look for the serial # to start troubleshooting but i can't find it. Anyone know where they they put the serials on these machines?

Never seen one in person but have seen pictures with the serial no in the white band at the top of the control panel and also on a sticker approx in the middle of the panel between the handles for the polarity and amp range switches. Looks like they used both places in various years.

Comment

The front panel is mostly faded, I see a spot that very faintly says serial at the botom right but there is nothing after it. I'm thinking it has to be stamped on a plate somewhere.

Comment

The front panel is mostly faded, I see a spot that very faintly says serial at the botom right but there is nothing visable after it. I'm thinking it has to be stamped on a plate somewhere.

Comment

May be gone. I'd try calling Miller and see if they can help. 920-734-9821. Another alternative is to search the 18 different TB44D manuals on this site by name rather than by ser no and spend the time trying to see the differences between the manuals til you find the right one that matches your machine. Difficult and time consuming but may be your last ditch approach if all else fails.

Comment

Working...
          X