Iso Miller xr30 pistol gun parts, older model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iso Miller xr30 pistol gun parts, older model

Hey guys, was recommended to check here by a Miller customer support, I'm trying to get an old Miller xr welder working, I need a trigger kit and basically looking for whatever people have laying around for spare parts that are in good usable condition. Thanks !

Originally posted by NSW welding View Post
    Hey guys, was recommended to check here by a Miller customer support, I'm trying to get an old Miller xr welder working, I need a trigger kit and basically looking for whatever people have laying around for spare parts that are in good usable condition. Thanks !
    Have you looked up the manual to get the correct part numbers... ??

Here...

https://www.millerwelds.com/support/manuals-and-parts

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Sorry I forgot to clarify it is an XR30 pistol. I will dig out the serial number after work. The serial number on the feeder box is JK710290

Comment

Have you tried these guys for parts..???

http://miller4less.com/

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
        Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
        Dynasty 200DX
        Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
        Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

an XR gun is the same as a 30A without the canister.

Comment

Working...
          X