Syncrowave 180SD vs Thermal Arc 185TSW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like dido

a 250 with cooler for $ 1200.00 dude thats sweet i would jump at that and i dont even know how i would power it but i would find a way
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

Did you guys think of adding the HTP Invertig 201 AC/DC to your comparison list? $2200.00, I think it stacks up great between the SD 200 and the TD 185.
      The only complaints I have heard about HTP are from people who have never tried them.

http://www.usaweld.com/products/tig_welders/tig201.html
      "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." Dedicated member of the Oppossum Lodge since 1997.

Comment

at $2200.00 i would just get the Dynasty 200 DX
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

By the time you accessorize your Dynasty, you have spent $2900! For that, you can get the HTP with the water cooler and cart, nothing else needed but gas and filler.
          "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." Dedicated member of the Oppossum Lodge since 1997.

Comment

The Oppossum lodge ? Is the same one Jed Clampet belonged to ?
            To all who contribute to this board.
            My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
            Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
            Miller Syncrowave 250
            Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Comment

Nope, Red Green.

Comment

i would rather have a dyn 200DX air cooler than a HTP with the water cooler and cart but it's youre $$$ spend it how you feel fit.
                thanks for the help
                ......or..........
                hope i helped
                sigpic
                JAMES

Comment

Working...
                X