Post Flow Timer / Relay Miller part number 052192 Obsolete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Flow Timer / Relay Miller part number 052192 Obsolete

Would anyone have for sale or know where I could buy an Obsolete Post Flow Timer / Relay Miller part number 052192 from a '98 Syncrowave 250 Ser # KJ231996. I have checked vintage parts and they do not have it. or is their a place that I could get this part repaired that anyone knows of.

Originally posted by Billybob65 View Post
    Would anyone have for sale or know where I could buy an Obsolete Post Flow Timer / Relay Miller part number 052192 from a '98 Syncrowave 250 Ser # KJ231996. I have checked vintage parts and they do not have it. or is their a place that I could get this part repaired that anyone knows of.
    should be a makers name... part number & specs on the relay body that could be cross referenced to a current part ...

Miller did not build their own relays

for a refurb board..try these guys

http://www.plccenter.com/buy/MILLER+WELDER+PARTS/052192

Last edited by H80N; 04-15-2016, 07:38 AM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

If you have one and its busted, it would be a pretty easy fix. Silly to want one as it doesn't do anything that you cant already do. Best just have a look at EBAY once in a while. These always tend to pop up.

Comment

Hello Gentlemen, I am placing my first post, can someone please direct me to the correct discussion trail. I have a wire feeder miller S60 series, Serial Number KE711442, stock 131785 is attached to my shop master 300, I bought it used I have an issue with NO GAS Flow, I did replace the Gas valve with Miller 222837 KIT,GAS VALVE and still Have no Gas Flow When I press the Gun, the machine does feed the wire, issue is just the NO gas flow, Can can some one assist with this? Thank you in Advance for your help

Comment

Working...
        X