• Show
Clear All

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    Another satisfied customer.

Leave a comment:

• raymor91
    replied
    It worked! I took the lid off and sprayed the contacts with electrical contact spray and worked the knob left and right several times, then fired it up and all positions were working. Thanks again to you all.

Leave a comment:

• raymor91
    replied
    Thanks guys, I'll try your solutions.

Leave a comment:

• Michael ray
    replied
    Use some lemon juice on the contacts if they are corroded..make sure to neutralize it shortly after you clean them. Selector switch in my lincoln did same thing. I used a little of the spray battery terminal protector to lightly coat the parts of the contacts that don't make the contact. No idea if that's good or not, just trying to keep corrosion from coming back. Repaired mine 6 years ago. Still works fine

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Yeah, basically just turn the knob back and forth real fast. The tabs like to corrode

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by raymor91 View Post
    I know these are just about the bottom of the barrel, but I got it off craigslist to do some body patchwork on my old car. My problem is that there is no voltage at the 'B' voltage position nor any wirefeed. A, C and D position are fine. The gas valve clicks on the B position. So I'm thinking the voltage rotary switch might be the problem. Any thoughts from you guys? Also, if I have to pull the switch--how is the knob removed? thx, Trenton
    You can look up and download the manual here...

http://www.lincolnelectric.com/en-us...r-manuals.aspx

Leave a comment:

• Bls repair
    replied
    I have one of these same thing happened ,took it apart checked all connections good,looked online got ohm reading all good.Wtf,looked around some more ,saw some corrosion on contacts for power switch(a,b,c,d,).Turned the switched full range back&fourth 10-12 times,started working.

Leave a comment:

• raymor91
    started a topic Newbie with a Lincoln weld pak 100

Newbie with a Lincoln weld pak 100

I know these are just about the bottom of the barrel, but I got it off craigslist to do some body patchwork on my old car. My problem is that there is no voltage at the 'B' voltage position nor any wirefeed. A, C and D position are fine. The gas valve clicks on the B position. So I'm thinking the voltage rotary switch might be the problem. Any thoughts from you guys? Also, if I have to pull the switch--how is the knob removed? thx, Trenton
Working...
X