X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironken
    replied
    Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
    sounds like its getting expensive as well as suck! Could be worse though. Could've chucked it right into the side window of your truck. But I like the meteorite story a little better.
    You got that right brother! Worst part was when my wife walked in and I told her what happened. The words "f-ing and baby" were thrown at me. Guess I deserved it.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    sounds like its getting expensive as well as suck! Could be worse though. Could've chucked it right into the side window of your truck. But I like the meteorite story a little better.

Leave a comment:

• Ironken
    replied
    Originally posted by rlnelson5 View Post
    Hi I have a speedglas xx and have 2.0 cheater on it I used it last week and the cheater lens is smaller. Then the xx lens. The lens is movable within the lens so you can adjust for best vision
    Thanks for sharing that with me. Getting older is beginning to suck.

Leave a comment:

• rlnelson5
    replied
    Hi I have a speedglas xx and have 2.0 cheater on it I used it last week and the cheater lens is smaller. Then the xx lens. The lens is movable within the lens so you can adjust for best vision

Leave a comment:

• Ironken
    replied
    Story 1: A meteor fell from the sky and whacked me right on the face while my hood was down.

Story 2: It was incredibly stupid. I got fired up about something and chucked it. I knew I done messed up before it left my fingers.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    I really want to know now. It had to be a wild accident or something incredibly stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Ironken
    started a topic Anybody using a Speedglas 9100XXi?

Anybody using a Speedglas 9100XXi?

I destroyed my Speedglas 9100XX (don't ask how) and was eyeballing the 9100XXi as a replacement. Anybody using one? Thoughts? If so, is anybody using cheaters with it or any newer Speedglas for that matter? My eyes aren't what they were and cheaters are in my near future.
Working...
X