Miller Dialarc HF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Dialarc HF

Unfortunately i dont know how to tig, so Here at work we have a old Miller just sitting. it works great except the water cooler dosnt work. Im not familiar enough to go into details but im trying to get it out of here and im wondering how much its worth with the water cooler being broken. Any information would be phenomenal. Thanks

Originally posted by Kyle1289 View Post
    Unfortunately i dont know how to tig, so Here at work we have a old Miller just sitting. it works great except the water cooler dosnt work. Im not familiar enough to go into details but im trying to get it out of here and im wondering how much its worth with the water cooler being broken. Any information would be phenomenal. Thanks
    First guess is the $500 range..

curious about the cooler model..... vane pump versions usually simple to repair.... gear pump types frequently require total pump replacement

It was made the last half of 1985.... does not look like it was used very much..

Here is a link to the manual

https://www.millerwelds.com/files/ow.../O315L_MIL.pdf
    Last edited by H80N; 03-22-2016, 08:50 AM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Originally posted by H80N View Post

First guess is the $500 range..

curious about the cooler model..... vane pump versions usually simple to repair.... gear pump types frequently require total pump replacement

It was made the last half of 1985.... does not look like it was used very much..

Here is a link to the manual

https://www.millerwelds.com/files/ow.../O315L_MIL.pdf

I attached a photo of the cooler, couldnt locate a model number. You are right, this thing was hardly used & the company i work for has had it since it was brand new.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle1289 View Post

I attached a photo of the cooler, couldnt locate a model number. You are right, this thing was hardly used & the company i work for has had it since it was brand new.

It is a Miller RADIATOR 1...... believe that to be a gear pump style.... may/probably need to replace the pump with PROCON vane type pump

here is the manual

https://www.millerwelds.com/files/ow...s/O622_MIL.pdf

the gear pumps are REALLY noisy at best... even when new.......

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
        Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
        Dynasty 200DX
        Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
        Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Working...
        X