Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aeronca41
    replied
    Be sure to let us know how you make out with this swap. Anxious to hear.

Leave a comment:

• ryan.regis
    replied
    Thanks for the response Aeronca41 i appreciate the input.
    Cruizer Thanks too. Do you think it will work if i use the face and the arc start board from the sth? Also What part does the pulsing?
    Thanks again guys.

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    All that is different is the programming from the front 2 boards and the HF capability. Thats about it.

Leave a comment:

• Aeronca41
    replied
    Hi, Ryan.regis. Sorry I don't know anything about those machines but I'm sure there must be someone here who does. You might try calling Miller - they are great at phone support - but you may be going beyond what they are likely to support by crossing between machines. However, it can't hurt to ask. Have both machines serial numbers ready and give them a try at 920-734-9821.

Leave a comment:

• ryan.regis
    replied
    Does anybody know anything about these maxstars like whether or not this is possible? Has this ever been attempted before? Anything i should know before i attempt it?

Leave a comment:

• ryan.regis
    started a topic Maxstar STH and STL parts compatible?

Maxstar STH and STL parts compatible?

Hi everyone, I'm new here and was hoping somebody could help me. I have a maxstar STH that needs new main board. I would like to take the arc starter (high freq) out of the STH and put it into my STL, I have opened both machines and everything looks the same the STL has all the mounts and wiring spots for the high freq board so im thinking i could just swap all the goodies from the STH into my STL.
    Any input and/or advice would be gratefully appreciated.
Working...
X