Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• millermatic 35

Hi,
    I'm new here, and I'm looking at buying a millermatic 35. The serial number is hj175829. Can anyone tell me how old this unit is? And is there a way for me to look up the old manual

Originally posted by s10mk View Post
    Hi,
    I'm new here, and I'm looking at buying a millermatic 35. The serial number is hj175829. Can anyone tell me how old this unit is? And is there a way for me to look up the old manual
    July 1978

You can go to Equipment-support- and find a serial number look up for your specific machine.

Griff
    Last edited by griff01; 03-08-2016, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Hi,
      Manual....

https://www.millerwelds.com/files/ow...O1301C_MIL.pdf

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
      Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
      Dynasty 200DX
      Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
      Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Thanks guys, I know I would be better off with something new like a millermatic 211....but I'm a sucker for old tools

Comment

Thanks guys, I know I would be better off with something new like a millermatic 211....but I'm a sucker for old tools
          NOTHING the matter with the MM35..... It is still an excellent tool....

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
          Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
          Dynasty 200DX
          Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
          Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

I bet that MM35 will be around long after the 211s have been crushed for scrap iron.

Comment

I wanted a MM35 when I bought my 185 in '99 but they were no more. But the MM185 has been a good machine esp with the spool gun.
              ​And I would take another MM185 today not a big fan of the current line up...Bob

Bob Wright

Comment

Working...
              X