Bobcat 250 EFI or something else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobcat 250 EFI or something else?

Hi all, I know this has probably been posted on here a million times. But I recently bought a welding rig and at this point I just need the welder. I was looking at the MB250 with the efi because the reviews I have read seem pretty good both with performance as a welder and a generator. In time I plan on getting a dynasty or something to run TIG directly off the bobcat. Other than that I already have a separate spool gun setup. Let me know the good and bad experiences you've had if you have worked with one or own one. Even if you think I should go to another machine.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Boneill230; 02-10-2016, 04:15 AM.

i have a regular carb bobcat 250 and it's never let me down as a welder or generator.

Comment

Originally posted by Boneill230 View Post
      Hi all, I know this has probably been posted on here a million times. But I recently bought a welding rig and at this point I just need the welder. I was looking at the MB250 with the efi because the reviews I have read seem pretty good both with performance as a welder and a generator. In time I plan on getting a dynasty or something to run TIG directly off the bobcat. Other than that I already have a separate spool gun setup. Let me know the good and bad experiences you've had if you have worked with one or own one. Even if you think I should go to another machine.
      Thanks!
      Bobcats are great machines. That being said they are best for farmers and contractors and other occasional type situations.
      If you KNEW for sure you were going to switch to a Dynasty then maybe.....
      But spending that much money to compliment your welding rig??? Best get a Trailblazer and never look back. If you weld a lot, the difference is only a few hundred dollars.....chump change to cheat yourself out of the better benefits of a superior machine.
      What spoolgun you have will determine if you can run it off of your machine or not. The 20-A would be the normal choice. Either machine needs a device to operate a spoolgun.

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
      Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
      MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
      Miller Dynasty 280 with AC independent expansion card
      Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
      Miller 30-A Spoolgun
      Miller WC-115-A
      Miller Spectrum 300
      Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
      Miller Digital Elite Titanium 9400

Comment

Working...
      X