Dynasty 280dx +coolmate 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynasty 280dx +coolmate 4

What would you guys pay for a dynasty280dx with wired foot pedal, water cooled torche, ground clamp, flow meter and a coolmate 4. No cart, and after checking the serial # with miller its from 2014.

Btw, in the front theres no made in USA sticker and it says assemble in america in the back...??? What the **** is that about?

Thanks all!

What is that serial number?

Comment

Does the Dynasty 280dx show the number of arc starts like the 350 and 700? If so that would be something to check, I believe it will also show hours and minutes of arc time.
      I know the 700 shows this information.
      Richard
      West coast of Florida

Comment

I have the number at work..ill post it tmr.

That would be good if i could check that. But i would have no idea how. It doesnt come with the manual and ive never used a inverter. All ive ever used is my L-tec heliarc 306. I really want the dynasty as with my old machine i cannot control the width of the beed for aluminum...

Anyone have an idea of what its worth in USD and also my question about where its manufactured?

Thanks

Comment

With the serial number you can download the correct manual which will tell you how to operate and check the timers. You could call Miller support about where it's manufactured (again you'll need the serial number)

Are you in the US?
          Richard
          West coast of Florida

Comment

Thanks for your question, Georgie. All Miller Electric welding and Plasma cutting machines sold in North America and Mexico are designed and manufactured in Appleton, Wis., USA, though some components must be sourced from other countries, and we do have some factories overseas that only manufacture for their local markets. Our manufacturing processes have not changed, but the US Federal Trade Commission closely regulates the use of the phrase “Made in the U.S.A.,” and over the years the guidelines have become more stringent. Miller uses a guideline that a product must meet a 95 percent level of U.S. components before we will label it as “Made in the U.S.A." Let us know if you have any further questions.

Comment

Working...
            X