Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    The app working now? Appears to be so. That's good news. Maybe I'll try posting a pic using the app later today.

Leave a comment:

• gnewby
    replied
    I agree the slowness is still off and on yesterday I was having a lot of trouble opening threads. I don't know if I am missing something or not but it would be nice when opening a thread where you could click on last post instead of manually clicking on the last page then looking back through each post. I still don't see anyway you can look to see who all is online nor who the member list is?
    Last edited by gnewby; 02-17-2016, 07:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    It's still off and on as far as I can see. Also getting a lot of "error" flags on my mobile device. Not really sure what it means though.

Leave a comment:

• shovelon
    replied
    Well the speed has certainly improved lately. That is nice.

Leave a comment:

• snowbird
    replied
    Is the slowness of this site expected to be fixed soon ??

It reminds me the not so good ol days of dialup modems...

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    That sounds bad. I don't use that site, but it probably stinks for those that do.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by snowbird View Post
    H80N hello, anti virus were flashing for a couple days every time i logged on, not just me ...malwareetc...and since this morning google is blocking acces to the site
    OK... TNX....

Leave a comment:

• snowbird
    replied
    H80N hello, anti virus were flashing for a couple days every time i logged on, not just me ...malwareetc...and since this morning google is blocking acces to the site

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by snowbird View Post
    traffic will possibly improve cause weldingweb is out ....
    out..??? how..??

Leave a comment:

• snowbird
    replied
    traffic will possibly improve cause weldingweb is out ....

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    In addition to the issue you just mentioned MMW, I find that often times there ARE updates to a thread but it doesn't update on the home page. I found it strange that there were no new posts in "welding discussions" so I clicked on one anyway. To my surprise it had been updated, just not on the home screen.

If I participated in another forum I felt comfortable in, I'd completely forget about this one. I like the usual members here too much though.

Leave a comment:

• MMW
    replied
    Another oddity I just found. When coming on this morning I went to the forum page to see if there are any new posts. In the welding discussions link it shows the latest post to be from by louisnguyen at 03:27am today. I go into welding discussions & there is no new posts to be found? Scrolled down through the first page & nothing new?

Leave a comment:

• MMW
    replied
    I thought the slowness was on my end but some others are saying it as well. So what was the reason behind the change? Inquiring minds want to know. Hope it wasn't just for the sake of change.

Leave a comment:

• snowbird
    replied
    With all due respect and the fact that site is free and i learned a lot of things from members here in the past i want to thank miller for that.

I had to search lately after the up grading of the site to be able to log on i finally succeded but, rarely came back, the magic was no longer there...

this after noon i received an email from millerweld forum inviting me to the new site gee i was hopefull!! Well ...to much hope leads to disapointment.

the new site....very personnal opinion... i hate it. it's slow way too slow, slower than shop floor talk.

Leave a comment:

• shovelon
    replied
    Originally posted by H80N View Post
    TEST
    Well still slower than molasses on my work station so I logged in on my mobile device as well non tapatalk. Slower than molasses on my mobile device as well.

No wonder participation has dropped off. I usually give a page 30 seconds or so present itself, and if not I move on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X