Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danno
    replied
    Mine has given me porosity issues since the day it was new(2012). Miller replace the feed assy. and the memory card or board in it but no luck. I got rid of the regulator that came with it and put a brand new flow meter out and still no luck. I have my best luck my flow meter turned up to 35-40 cfm. where do you guys have yours set for pulse mig?

Leave a comment:

• Danno
    replied
    Mine has given me porosity issues since the day it was new(2012). Miller replace the feed assy. and the memory card or board in it but no luck. I got rid of the regulator that came with it and put a brand new flow meter out and still no luck. I have my best luck my flow meter turned up to 35-40 cfm. where do you guys have yours set for pulse mig?

Leave a comment:

• mikesystem
    replied
    much like my dynasty 350 was a pain in the a$$ to get going i kinda want simple turn knob set wire feed and weld

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Mine is a 2007.... no problems...

but it is a very capable and complex machine... so... fairly easy to misprogram

steep learning curve... so be prepared to RESET.frequently. to get back to baseline while you are learning

Leave a comment:

• mikesystem
    replied
    nice no problems so far ? what year is yours

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by mikesystem View Post
    like it says 350p good or bad i read some stuff online that people say stay away from them but like to see what you guys say i bought one i will be picking it up tuesday its used and might have a problem with it thanks
    I have had mine for several years and really like it

money well spent... was well worth going to the extra expense of getting the top of the line unit...

I say much better than good... for me it is the best...

Leave a comment:

• mikesystem
    started a topic miller 350p good or bad ?

miller 350p good or bad ?

like it says 350p good or bad i read some stuff online that people say stay away from them but like to see what you guys say i bought one i will be picking it up tuesday its used and might have a problem with it thanks
Working...
X