ID:	563618 Click image for larger version

Name:	little rock tig.jpg
Views:	558
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	563616 Click image for larger version

Name:	little rock tig.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	563617 found hobart tigwave 350 for sale wondering what you all think on price seller say's works and can try out has regulator, tig torch with thumb control, ground cable, misc. thanks mike

It is a square wave transformer machine with a lot of bells and whistles....

BUT...an orphan.... so if it i in good working condition... I would guess somewhere between $200 & $600 depending on how beat it is..

When Miller bought HOBART they divested themselves of the old Hobart factory and the machines they made... sold them to Thermal-Arc.... who continued to build them in red for a few years... then discontinued...

Here is link to the TA version manual .... only difference from the Hobart version is Red paint instead of Gold

http://victortechnologies.com/IM_Upl...29_Feb2000.pdf

If it is fully operational with no sqawks they were very good machine.... BUT if it needs repair you are probably S.O.L. (Standing On the Lawn )

Cannot tell from pics if pulse/spot panel is installed... better pic of the panel??
    also.. water cooled or air..?? ... cooler included..??

BTW.... it weighs 600lbs so be prepared if you buy and transport it....
    Last edited by H80N; 11-16-2015, 07:26 AM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

thanks for the reply you were one of the one's I was hoping would respond I know from your post's that you have had some experience with these machines as far as I know no water cooler and these are all the pics I have it is on Little Rock AR craigslist you confirmed about what I was thinking he is asking 750 but its about 200 miles from me and probably 25 years old I thought that if it does work around 400 would be fair thanks for your time mike

Comment

Working...
      X