Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodhand
    replied
    Hey, Monte55, good to see you are still alive. I was looking for you a while back, wondering if you ever finished your heli. So???

Leave a comment:

• cayager
    replied
    welcome back monty. it has been a while

Leave a comment:

• Miller Welders
    replied
    Originally posted by monte55 View Post
    I have found my posts. The reason I was not on the forum is I had it as a favorite on my computer and just clicked on that to get on and it stopped working and I thought the site was having problems. The Miller site was the first one I would visit each day. Finally I figured out it had changed. Anyway, I'm here...like it or not. I need to learn to navigate this one now. Where is the project gallery? I also had an album. Not sure if that stuff is gone.
    If your album is not appearing within your profile, you may need to re-upload those images. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Each member has a 'Media' portion within their profile where they can upload and share their photos. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    replied
    Maybe they know something I don't.

Leave a comment:

• fabricator
    replied
    Well,
    You were reported as dead by another member on here.

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    replied
    Thanks for the reply guys.

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    replied
    I have found my posts. The reason I was not on the forum is I had it as a favorite on my computer and just clicked on that to get on and it stopped working and I thought the site was having problems. The Miller site was the first one I would visit each day. Finally I figured out it had changed. Anyway, I'm here...like it or not. I need to learn to navigate this one now. Where is the project gallery? I also had an album. Not sure if that stuff is gone.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    I haven't been on the forum for awhile and came back only to find out it had changed. It took me awhile to get back on. Is all my old stuff like posts, photo album, etc gone. I can't find that stuff. Not crazy about the new color.

I found some of my posts but the dates seem incorrect..not sure. Is the project gallery gone?
    Still there...........

http://forum.millerwelds.com/member/864-monte55/media

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    I haven't been on the forum for awhile and came back only to find out it had changed. It took me awhile to get back on. Is all my old stuff like posts, photo album, etc gone. I can't find that stuff. Not crazy about the new color.
    Monte55, all your previously created posts and threads should still be in the system. To find your original posts, use the search bar located at the top right corner of the Forums. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    started a topic Where's my stuff?

Where's my stuff?

I found some of my posts but the dates seem incorrect..not sure. Is the project gallery gone?
    Last edited by monte55; 10-27-2015, 09:01 AM.
Working...
X