X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FusionKing
    replied
    Originally posted by Ironken View Post
    I like the forums now. The Miller website.......not so much. Anyone else think the new website is cumbersome? The Miller store is gone now.......
    Look at the bottom of the page under "Company" and click Miller Gear

Leave a comment:

• Ironken
    replied
    I like the forums now. The Miller website.......not so much. Anyone else think the new website is cumbersome? The Miller store is gone now.......
    Last edited by Ironken; 10-14-2015, 11:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Miller Welders
    replied
    Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
    And make the app work again. I didn't much care to use the web platform before and I really don't like it now. But that's mostly because I have to use the website from my mobile device. The app was so much easier!

But here's my thing about this forum...I have never been an all miller guy. I do happen to have several miller machines (4 of my 7 machines are blue). But the fact that miller folks chime in on stuff is just really cool and sits well with me. It has certainly increased my brand loyalty without a doubt. At this point, due to that increased brand loyalty, most of my accessories are now miller, such as my hood, gloves and jacket, just to name a few. So, thank you Miller for having this resource. I do have a few gripes about the forum, but at the end of the day, it's to work to improve something, not be a butt about it all.
    We are happy to hear that, ryanjones2150. Thank you for being a Miller Welders customer and a Forum member. We will continue to work through suggestions and questions as they come through regarding the upgraded forum. Thank you for your patience and feedback. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    And make the app work again. I didn't much care to use the web platform before and I really don't like it now. But that's mostly because I have to use the website from my mobile device. The app was so much easier!

But here's my thing about this forum...I have never been an all miller guy. I do happen to have several miller machines (4 of my 7 machines are blue). But the fact that miller folks chime in on stuff is just really cool and sits well with me. It has certainly increased my brand loyalty without a doubt. At this point, due to that increased brand loyalty, most of my accessories are now miller, such as my hood, gloves and jacket, just to name a few. So, thank you Miller for having this resource. I do have a few gripes about the forum, but at the end of the day, it's to work to improve something, not be a butt about it all.

Leave a comment:

• Miller Welders
    replied
    Originally posted by H80N View Post
    It might be a good idea for one of the ADMINS to send out a blanket email to the full membership...
    letting them know the forum is back and how to get to it..
    I know that my old links and bookmarks no longer work...... and deadend in 404 errors
    Others might mistakenly think the forum is gone
    Thank you for the suggestion. We will look into different ways to reach out to Forum members and remind them that the site is back up and running.

Leave a comment:

• Randy Forbes
    replied
    I tried to access the forum a week or so ago (obviously, I'm not a major contributor here) and thought it just went away. I got an E-mail earlier today about the new Dynasty 210s and clicked the link; through the "Resources" tab, I saw forums and found you guys again!

In fact, just retracing those same steps, clicking the resources tab already has changed graphics just since this morning__unless the difference is because I'm now "logged in" whereas I was not the first go 'round?!?!

In any case, I wanted to post up some pics of the welding cart I just put together, and had powder coated (as near as I could find to...) True Blue!

Check it out in the wleding projects section, if you don't have anything better to do

Leave a comment:

• shovelon
    replied
    Originally posted by H80N View Post
    It might be a good idea for one of the ADMINS to send out a blanket email to the full membership...
    I know that my old links and bookmarks no longer work...... and deadend in 404 errors
    Yep, I just figured this out now. Maybe this version is phone app friendly. IDK.

Leave a comment:

• shovelon
    replied
    Originally posted by MMW View Post
    Wow it's back. Looks different.
    What a lot of wasted space. I like the old version better. Seems very bland to me.
    Last edited by shovelon; 10-13-2015, 09:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    Maybe people got tired of waiting for this forum to come back on line and jumped ship. Or maybe people don't like the new version. Or not being able to use the app. Almost zero activity here now as compared to how it was before.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    I'll be your subscription, but in totally innocent way.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    As it turns out.... The Friends list has not been deleted.... just in a place I never would have expected...

Profile/Subscribers

The Admin was kind enough to point me in the right direction to find it

Thanks

"We've noticed your concern with the previous 'Friends List' feature. This feature is now called 'My Subscriptions.' This tab is located under the Forums heading, next to the 'Latest Activity' tab. Are you able to see this option? If not, please let us know so we can resolve the issue you're experiencing."
    Last edited by H80N; 10-12-2015, 01:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    I vote to bring the app back.

I'll still be your friend...friend's list notwithstanding.

Leave a comment:

• elvis
    replied
    So are you dropping the mobile app completely?

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    I am still concerned.... about the "FRIENDS LIST" feature apparently missing....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X