GLAD....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H80N View Post
    It might be a good idea for one of the ADMINS to send out a blanket email to the full membership...
    letting them know the forum is back and how to get to it..
    I know that my old links and bookmarks no longer work...... and deadend in 404 errors
    Others might mistakenly think the forum is gone
    Thank you for the suggestion. We will look into different ways to reach out to Forum members and remind them that the site is back up and running.

Comment

And make the app work again. I didn't much care to use the web platform before and I really don't like it now. But that's mostly because I have to use the website from my mobile device. The app was so much easier!

But here's my thing about this forum...I have never been an all miller guy. I do happen to have several miller machines (4 of my 7 machines are blue). But the fact that miller folks chime in on stuff is just really cool and sits well with me. It has certainly increased my brand loyalty without a doubt. At this point, due to that increased brand loyalty, most of my accessories are now miller, such as my hood, gloves and jacket, just to name a few. So, thank you Miller for having this resource. I do have a few gripes about the forum, but at the end of the day, it's to work to improve something, not be a butt about it all.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
        And make the app work again. I didn't much care to use the web platform before and I really don't like it now. But that's mostly because I have to use the website from my mobile device. The app was so much easier!

But here's my thing about this forum...I have never been an all miller guy. I do happen to have several miller machines (4 of my 7 machines are blue). But the fact that miller folks chime in on stuff is just really cool and sits well with me. It has certainly increased my brand loyalty without a doubt. At this point, due to that increased brand loyalty, most of my accessories are now miller, such as my hood, gloves and jacket, just to name a few. So, thank you Miller for having this resource. I do have a few gripes about the forum, but at the end of the day, it's to work to improve something, not be a butt about it all.
        We are happy to hear that, ryanjones2150. Thank you for being a Miller Welders customer and a Forum member. We will continue to work through suggestions and questions as they come through regarding the upgraded forum. Thank you for your patience and feedback. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

Comment

I like the forums now. The Miller website.......not so much. Anyone else think the new website is cumbersome? The Miller store is gone now.......
          Last edited by Ironken; 10-14-2015, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironken View Post
            I like the forums now. The Miller website.......not so much. Anyone else think the new website is cumbersome? The Miller store is gone now.......
            Look at the bottom of the page under "Company" and click Miller Gear

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
            Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
            MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
            Miller Dynasty 280 with AC independent expansion card
            Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
            Miller 30-A Spoolgun
            Miller WC-115-A
            Miller Spectrum 300
            Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
            Miller Digital Elite Titanium 9400

Comment

Working...
            X