Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BennettSmith
    replied
    Thanks for give me such kind of information. It is a nice platform where we talk about techniques, troubleshooting and the welding processes.

Leave a comment:

• Miller Welders
    replied
    Originally posted by H80N View Post

It still does not identify the name of the forum thread that a member is viewing or responding to...

is that coming soon.....??? It worked fine for many years with the old version...vBulletin before the upgrade

Detailed information about the thread being viewed is in development. We will let you know when we have updates.

Thank you for your patience, H80N!

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by Miller Welders View Post

To find the Who's Online information:
    • Go to the Forums main page, http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...nities/mboard/, or click “Forums” at the left side of the blue bar at the top of the page
    • Scroll to the bottom of the page, to the "What's Going On" section
    • You will see the number of users online
    • Click "users online" for information about the location in the Forums of their last activity
    • Detailed information about the thread being viewed is in development

Thank you.
    It still does not identify the name of the forum thread that a member is viewing or responding to...

is that coming soon.....??? It worked fine for many years with the old version...vBulletin before the upgrade
    Last edited by H80N; 04-20-2016, 07:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Miller Welders
    replied

In regards to your inquiry on how to subscribe to a thread, there should be a 'Subscribe' button to the top right of the first post within that thread.

While the new Forum is optimized for mobile devices, the app will be included in our next phase of website development. We appreciate your patience as this feature is being updated. We’ll alert all forum users when the app is available.

Thank you.

The App is now working. If you are experiencing issues, please try deleting the old version and downloading the latest version. If you continue to have issues, please let us know.

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Miller Welders
    replied
    [*]View who is online and what they are looking at - see what other forum members are reading.

Thank you,
    Miller Welding Forum Administrator

any idea when this might get addressed...????

To find the Who's Online information:
    • Go to the Forums main page, http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...nities/mboard/, or click “Forums” at the left side of the blue bar at the top of the page
    • Scroll to the bottom of the page, to the "What's Going On" section
    • You will see the number of users online
    • Click "users online" for information about the location in the Forums of their last activity
    • Detailed information about the thread being viewed is in development
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    [*]View who is online and what they are looking at - see what other forum members are reading.

Thank you,

This feature still not operational....
    STILL not implemented.... months later...

Forgotten..??... How soon...???
    any idea when this might get addressed...????
    Last edited by H80N; 04-20-2016, 09:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied

Thank you,

STILL not implemented.... months later...

Forgotten..??... How soon...???

Leave a comment:

• Miller Welders
    replied
    Originally posted by xryan View Post
    Any date for the APP return so I can actually use this forum. I kind of feel like you forgot: "If it ain't broke don't fix it" Seems like it's broke now and not fixing it??

Also, how the heck do I even subscribe to a thread? Seems the only way is if I check the box in my settings to subscribe to threads when replying, but I don't really want to reply (SUBSCRIBED) just the subscribe to the thread?????
    In regards to your inquiry on how to subscribe to a thread, there should be a 'Subscribe' button to the top right of the first post within that thread.

While the new Forum is optimized for mobile devices, the app will be included in our next phase of website development. We appreciate your patience as this feature is being updated. We’ll alert all forum users when the app is available.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• xryan
    replied
    Any date for the APP return so I can actually use this forum. I kind of feel like you forgot: "If it ain't broke don't fix it" Seems like it's broke now and not fixing it??

Also, how the heck do I even subscribe to a thread? Seems the only way is if I check the box in my settings to subscribe to threads when replying, but I don't really want to reply (SUBSCRIBED) just the subscribe to the thread?????

Leave a comment:

• old jupiter
    replied
    No problems, I just wanted to thank you admins and moderators for this site, a wonderful resource!! For that matter, thank you to all the smart welders who post here and fill in the enormous gaps in my knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• Miller Welders
    replied

No Luck Yet..??
    The bug has been reported and we are continuing to fix the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience but we thank you all for your patience.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    We are still looking into the issues with this feature. We apologize for the delay but we thank you for your patience.
    No Luck Yet..??

Leave a comment:

• Miller Welders
    replied

We are still looking into the issues with this feature. We apologize for the delay but we thank you for your patience.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied

Thank you,

Leave a comment:

• Miller Welders
    replied
    Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
    That's excellent news. Any projected time frame on the app coming back? I won't hold you to it, just hoping for a round about time frame.
    We do not have a set date as of now, but we will let all members know when it is available. Thank you for your patience.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X