Miller Dialarc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Dialarc

Have a chance to buy a Dialarc 250 for $200 been in storage for 3 years no cables and have choice from 5 250's, the guy says they were ok when put in storage! Need advice as I'm considering buying a arc welder. He says they are 208,220 460 single phase AC/DC is this correct on the single phase and what is the advice? Thanks

Bob,

This is the best deal you will ever get on a Rock Solid AC/DC Stick machine. If I didn't have a Miller 250 I would buy one in a heartbeat.The multi voltage is correct.

Comment

Thanks Cope, I appreciate your advice!

Comment

Get me one too. I will vacation to IN this summer and pick it up. LOL

Comment

Frank,
          Are you serious? What part of In are you going to? These Welders are on Wheels and weigh 400lbs

Comment

Me and BigRig tried to work out a deal on one of these welders, but shipping one out of Canada posed some problems. I am not currently planning on coming to Indiana, but for the price of those welders, I would consider either driving up there with the family this summer, or having it truck shipped to Texas.

Comment

Is the DialArc 250 just a stick machine or is it a TIG also ?

If they are a TIG also I will take on for sure!!!

Please let me know.

Thanks,

PJ
              Thanks,

PJ

Miller AC/DC Thunderbolt
              MM 210 + spoolmate

Comment

Only a Stick Machine, Sorry I wish They were! I thought it was a good Price, but wanted to ask> what size welding cables should I buy?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Jones
                  Only a Stick Machine, Sorry I wish They were! I thought it was a good Price, but wanted to ask> what size welding cables should I buy?
                  If you aren't going to run 250 amps, but probably around 125 or so MAX, #2 is plenty big. I have 60' of #2 on my 250 amp and never have had a problem with 1/8" or 5/32" rods. Bigger is heavier!

Comment

Thanks, Bob
                    Still is tempting !!!!
                    If you need a stick welder, I would buy 2 of them and sell one for a profit or use it as a parts machine just in case.

Good luck,

PJ
                    Thanks,

PJ

Miller AC/DC Thunderbolt
                    MM 210 + spoolmate

Comment

I'll be more than glad to buy an extra one if anybody might want one! That the least I can do if someone is serious! I'm taking a chance with no Guarrantee, but most people are honest at least I feel that wayalways a chance to be wrong!
                      Bob J

Comment

Mr Jones,
                        I sent you an email. If you don't get it, let me know.
                        Thanks

Comment

Jay,
                          message received and answered! When you're old and retired Email is great!
                          My older Son gives me He** because I keep him busy on my new Computer. Now I can sell my HP laotop. I got a big monitor that I can really enjoy.
                          Bob J

Comment

Hi,

I live in Indiana and may be interested in one as well.
                            Let me know if any are available.

Is this an ac/dc machine?

Thanks
                            Jeff

Comment

Yes They are AC/DC Machines Stick, no Cables No Warranty Made in the 70's

Comment

Working...
                              X