• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundown
    replied
    Originally posted by HAWK
    Sundown.

Weldcraft is good equipment! CK is also good stuff and my offer still stands if you want the guy's name and phone number. I have done business with him for 15+ years.
    Thanks, I will keep that in mind. This thing started because I wanted to save some gas. CK has a gas saver kit that I ordered in the 1/16" size, it seems to work well as I was welding at about 12 psi with no problems. It is possible that I could get the same preformance at about 15 psi using a regular gas lens?

Leave a comment:

• HAWK
    replied
    Sundown.

Weldcraft is good equipment! CK is also good stuff and my offer still stands if you want the guy's name and phone number. I have done business with him for 15+ years.

Leave a comment:

• Sundown
    replied
    Originally posted by joebass
    Does weldcraft make pyrex cups?
    Because they are slip on and special for the CK gas saver series I think that they are not available from anyone else.

Leave a comment:

• joebass
    replied
    Does weldcraft make pyrex cups?

Leave a comment:

• Sundown
    replied
    I have emailed many of the online sources and not recieved an answer from any one of them. I have decided to switch to welcraft as I can get anything I need locally with no problem. Thanks to all who replied.

Leave a comment:

• Pinecone
    replied
    Also Tig Depot www.tigdepot.com

They have th elarge CK stuff listed, but do carry some of the smaller cup setups and can get what you need.

Leave a comment:

• Sundown
    replied
    Originally posted by HAWK
    If you are still having problems, send me an email. I have a local source that will do mail order and has no minimum order. [email protected]
    Thanks, I am giving the vendors I emailed the rest of this week to respond, if they don't I will let you know. It became less important anyway as my Maxstar went to the welder hospital last Firday with the infamous blinking blue light problem and I havn't heard yet if they are going to fix it, or just return it back to me broken if they can't duplicate the known problem in the shop

Leave a comment:

• HAWK
    replied
    Originally posted by Sundown
    Anyone know an online dealer for CK products. I need to purchase some pryrex cups and the only dealer locally wants a $75 minimum purchase to order anything from them. I emailed CK and they say I have to purchase from the local dealer, who is really not interested in buying from them as he stocks weldcraft stuff.
    If you are still having problems, send me an email. I have a local source that will do mail order and has no minimum order. [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• joebass
    replied
    http://www.precisionproducts.com/prod03.htm

Here is another place to try. When I was buing a new torch these were the only two places I could find on the web. I ended up buying local, I just wanted a price when I went in to negotiate with my dealer. As usual he beat the prices.

Leave a comment:

• Sundown
    replied
    Thanks guys for the info. Bonnie from CK emailed me to try Tigdepot so I sent him an email. I called the local Airgas and when I told him what I wanted he just said, Duh! a few times. I never recieved an answer from weldingdepot, maybe they were busy.

Leave a comment:

• JMFabrications
    replied
    Ive bought CK stuff from Arc-zone.com, they might not have it listed, but call or email them, and they will get it for you.....

Leave a comment:

• Sundown
    replied
    Gregg & Joe, thanks I will check them out

Leave a comment:

• Sundown
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott V
    Either way works George.
    Scott,
    Thanks I will let you know what I come up with.

Leave a comment:

• Scott V
    replied
    Originally posted by Sundown
    Thanks, let me try the local Airgas dealer here, I don't normally use them but I will go over there Mon. morning and see whats up. If they can't help I can get you the item numbers of what I need. Or if you would rather just get me their phone number and I will call them. I will let you know Monday after I talk to them.

Either way works George.

Leave a comment:

• joebass
    replied
    www.weldmart.com

I havent ordered from them but they have been quick to answer any inquireies I have had.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X